[PAID] ESX (Standalone) - NoPixel Inspired Hud

Please remove this post.

4 Likes

For the voice is it just mumble or does it support pma as well?

1 Like

What makes this any different from this?

Granted I only looked at the images.

2 Likes

Hello Sir!
Thanks for showing interest!
You can connect the hud with any voice script through config :smiley:
If you have any more questions I am free to help you

Hello Sir!
This Hud has the /hud Command aswell as support for more presets, like NoPixel.
It has a lot of bars, like for nitrous, bullets, oxygen, danger and a lot more, you can see them in the picture.
The Vehicle aswell as the Status Hud is controllable in the UI.
If you have any more questions I am free to help you!

Hello Sir!
The Hud and Vehicle Hud are well responsive, the hud size stays pretty much the same but it doesn’t “fall apart” on lower resolutions, the only problem may be that the map goes out of the border, I didn’t manage to find a solution to that which explains the price, although in my opinion it can be easily removed and that problem is solved.
If you have any further questions feel free to ask!

this is just qb-hud

4 Likes

Hey Sir!
Thank you for your opinion, even though I have to disappoint you and say it is not!

do things like the health bar only appear when you have taken damage? also isit easy to link the extra bars into scripts (intellect bars etc)

Hello Sir!
Good Question, you can configure it in the UI, as you can see you can type in the precentage on which you want the components to show, for example show health when under 60%
I hope I helped you, if you have any further questions feel free to ask :smiley:

Oh sorry, you asked two questions and I just saw it. I basically gave the hud many components which I personally don’t use (at the moment), like nuclearity(radioactivity or whatever) or gym (fitness) as I am planning to make scripts for that, when you buy the script you can see how nitrous and stress is connected to a function, so basically an export is returning a vaule into the function which you can implement into the SendNuiMessage native in the client side. My English is not so evolved to explain these kinds of things, I hope you understand…

So in the Summary answer to the both of your questions is YES :smiley:

Everyone who purchased the hud should redownload!

It literally says “np-inventory” in your video preview

Hello!
I don’t really seem to get the point?

qb HUD doesn’t have that many radials

1 Like

u can use this for free qb-hud edite by T&J team free i dont know why you selling it only menu is not the same css but work the same

I am really sorry if I seem disrespectful now, but are you blind?!
It says QB HUD and not ESX or Standalone Hud. The code of mine is totally different and it has more components. Thanks for the opinion, no need to buy if it’s the same :smiley:

My guy, you are being disrespectful & sleezy for grabbing qb-hud and remaking it into ESX and selling it quick, the selling part is bothering but oh well, everyone’s doing it right?

For sure you did not write this from scratch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, If you think it is qb-hud, we’ll just leave it like that, no need to buy it, anyway thank you for your opinion. I don’t want to argue with someone over a hud. Thanks!