[PAID][ESX] r5 GPS | Player Blips

A player blip system using a GPS device item that, when used, opens a custom UI to allow players to join a “GPS channel”. Once in a channel, the system displays blips on the map for all players in the same channel.

TebexUI Preview

Features

• Built for ESX
  • Useable GPS item (any player can use)
  • If the item is taken or dropped the player will be disconnected and no longer visible
  • Custom UI
  • Configurable job-restricted channels
    • Default restricted channels: CH1 = police, CH2 = ambulance, CH3 = mechanic
    • Custom blip colours for restricted channels
    • “CanSee” option to add other channels that will also be visible
  • Optimised
  • Open source

How it works

1. Use the item
  2. Enter a channel in the channel input [Required field]
  3. Enter your callsign [Optional: leaving this blank will just use your player name]
  4. Click “Join”
  5. You can now see map blips for all players in the same channel
Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 700
Requirements ESX, pNotify
Support Yes

QBCore version available here

1 Like

should add a feature if player is cuffed or the item is dropped or taken the script disconnects

If the item is taken or dropped, it will disconnect!

I did not add the disconnect if cuffed as that is not realistic, I suggest the police confiscate the item when cuffed :slight_smile:

using this on the qb-core version and can highly reccomend, very good script and works flawlessly

1 Like

nice release going to buy this for sure is there also a was to lock the gps so only certain jobs can use it at all?

• Useable GPS item (any player can use)

Thanks for the kind words!
Not currently an option, but I will add it to the development list. All updates will be free.