[PAID] [ESX,QBCORE,VRP] SCFastFood

Today I’m here to release a script that’ll change the RP in your server. Have you ever wanted to add fast food to your server? Have you wanted to create RP in your server between players? Have you wanted a fun new job? If you said yes to any of those questions, this is the script for you!

SCFastFood allows you to create multiple new jobs for players. You can easily add new locations and it isn’t limited to the 2 predefined locations that come with the script. You may choose to add extra locations but by no means is this a requirement. The script has 2 predefined locations for BurgerShot and McDonalds and is setup according to these MLOs:

McDonalds - Credit to itsBucko
BurgerShot - Credit to Smallo

You may now be thinking, well how will my players know where the new fast food locations are? Well, this script also comes with two custom blips for the new locations. This script also uses WarMenu to sell the food which provides a great menu to use.

Preview on custom blips that come with the script

While this script doesn’t unfortunately support Standalone (maybe in the future), this script does support all major frameworks. QBCore, ESX and vRP are all supported frameworks and can easily be enabled directly from the config. Enabling your framework will allow your players to be charged for the food items they purchase. This script also comes with custom sounds for whenever you are frying chips, filling a drink, or grilling a burger. These sounds can easily be customised from within the sounds folder. In the config, you can also change all the text you see within the script to the language of your choosing from within the config.lua file.

You can find a preview of the script here: SCFastFood

You can purchase the script here: SCFastFood

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 700
Requirements WarMenu
Support Yes

Looks good :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve always wondered how you get a second instance of your self on a server

Maybe you can point in the direction of how?

[How To] Use -cl2 to Launch Two Instances of FiveM Start from Step 4.

thank you so much brother

1 Like

Looking for Update Ideas!

I’m looking for update ideas to ensure that this script stays constantly updated! If you have any ideas on how I can improve this script, please PM me or put it in the forum comments.

20% OFF

I am also running 20% off all my scripts right now! You can find my scripts here: SC Store.

SCFastFood is now £16 without tax, and SCPaintball is now £12 without tax.

Script Ideas

Are you looking for a script to be made? PM me with your ideas for scripts :smiley: