[PAID] ESX & QBcore HUD

HUD

Lightweight HUD for ESX and QBCore

Features:

• No obfuscation, you can edit everything.

• Supports ESX and QBCore.

• Health, Armour, Food, Hunger, Stamina, Oxygen and Vehicle HUD.

• Config option to use MPH or KMH.

Purchase Here: Unlisted

ecbe29acc1b557e2b334f75d89c72488

[ecbe29acc1b557e2b334f75d89c72488|555x281, 100%](upload://szeCwahYwPGVWaSNd6p0OuvA5Ak.png

5 Likes

i like :smiley:

1 Like

Does it support larger monitor sizes? Higher than 1920x1080

money, job?

Sick hud!!!

1 Like

awesome

1 Like

No but I will update it with one that you can enable/disable with a config option :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suggestion: enable and disable the map while on foot

just add this code to the client.lua

Seems very interesting ! Love the clean and simple look. Just one question before buying, is it possible to hide some elements, and change the minimap image, to put a colored/zipcoded one ?

You can remove some elements in the html file but you may need to adjust the css afterwards. The coloured minimal with postals is a separate resource you can find on the forum I believe. If you want it in the same resource just create a stream folder and drag it in.

1 Like

Updated:

• Added Config option to use MPH or KMH

Hoping to get some larger resolution compatibility soon.

Can you post a screenshot of what you mean

I’m running the game at 3440x1440p

Ignore me, turns out it’s not a you problem.

On another note, nit sure why but every time I restart your resource via F8 the hud elements breaks. No errors. It forces me to restart the whole server just for testing.

That’s because the hud is displayed once the event that ensures the player is loaded triggers. This event only triggers once within both frameworks. You can use it for testing by setting the boolean at the top to true.

If you’re talking about the isLoggedIn variable, it can also be solved by using the LoggedIn state bags QBCore uses now (would only be for QBCore, not ESX)

LocalPlayer.state.isLoggedIn

URL has been updated due to a tebex issue with custom domains. Anyone who experienced problems should be able to access the store with the above URL now.

t is started do you know why it is not found?