[PAID][ESX/QBCORE] HD Construction Job

Hello again community :wave:! I have brought one of my older scripts to a new level! This script is a very easy-to-use job but it also allows for very in-depth job RP! It offers multiple sites off the bat and job coords already made!

:video_camera: Looking For A Video?

Ah yes the video you are looking for is right here! I offer a smaller size preview that shows the most important things!

- DISCLAIMER
+ Please note that not every task was shown in the video!

:1st_place_medal: How Is This Compared To Others?

Well, I am glad you asked! This script offers multiple job sites to be offered! It works off a task system, meaning when a player finishes all the tasks at one site they move to another! It also allows for adding coords via the in-game menu! It also has a minigame built in for the tasks at which you are not moving things around!

:star: What Are The Full Features Of This Script?

Job Sites (More Can Be Added)
  • Little Seoul
  • Rockford Hills
  • Alta
Tasks (More Can Be Added)
  • Moving Lumber
  • Fixing Transformer
  • Moving Materials
  • Mixing Concrete
  • Welding
Creating Job Coords
  • Done via the in-game menu
  • Allows for deleting in-game
  • Database saving
  • Easy To Use Design
Other
  • Progress Bar Options
  • Notification Options
  • Open Source

:money_with_wings: Where can I buy this script?

Store: Click Me!
Package: Click Me! (ESX) | Click Me! (QBCORE)

:paperclips: What are the Requirements/Dependencies?

• ox_lib
  • oxmysql

This Script Was Made By Hobo’s Development And Is Only Sold By Hobo’s Development On My Store

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500 (Server + Client)
Requirements Listed Above ^^^
Support Yes
1 Like

since i paid u for custom work which was the construction job and prison… do i at least get the updates for it?

Join Discord For Any Support Regards.

1 Like

can the markers be edited? the cylinders and such? Id rather it be straight target without a draw marker if that is possible

Yes they can be changed in config

been loving your work since day 1 man sad to see u go but hope you enjoy married live n the future family you will have together