[PAID] [ESX/QBCore] Crane Operator Job at the Docks | Job System | Gamepad Support

What is this?
This is a script that adds a Crane Operator Job on ESX/QBCore Framework.
Your job is to be a Crane Operator at the docks and move containers from the bay area onto the hauler trucks’ flatbed.

Feature Informations

• Gamepad/Controller Support
  • ESX/QBcore (and esx-legacy)
  • There are a lot of settings you can change in the config file, such as the container model, blips, truck model, flatbed model
  • Standalone locale/language system
  • Anti-exploit system for payments
  • The crane and the containers aren’t networked, thus it can’t be moved by other players, no disturbance.

Future Plans

• Add job grades to be the driver that transports the container to another location between San Andreas
  • Add the handler vehicle so that you can move the container between bays.
  • Enough customers will motivate me to also add a feature where you can buy/deliver imported cars randomized each day and the car’s unloaded from inside the container.
  • More as people request! purchase now and request more features as long as I’m capable xd

Quick Showcase: https://streamable.com/r1ug75
Full Showcase: https://youtu.be/HR1RJ3LIhVI

Purchase: https://solarity.tebex.io/package/5566464
pls buy i beg :c

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1100+
Requirements ESX/QBCore
Support Yes
1 Like

Harbor crane - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

I should’ve not deleted the p.s. last night,
This is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from that resource, I made this myself and it does not even use any bit of that resource, and this one has gamepad support and its been integrated as a job not as a command where you can spawn the crane, thank you.

2 Likes

We get a

“SCRIPT ERROR: ?:- 1: attempt to index a nil value”

in the client console when the player goes up to change their uniform.

clothes = {
male = {
tshirt_2 = 0,
ears_1 = 0,
glasses_1 = 7,
torso_2 = 0,
ears_2 = 0,
glasses_2 = 0,
shoes_2 = 0,
pants_1 = 75,
shoes_1 = 98,
bags_1 = 0,
helmet_2 = 0,
pants_2 = 1,
torso_1 = 56,
tshirt_1 = 59,
arms = 0,
bags_2 = 0,
helmet_1 = 0
},
female = {
shoes_2 = 0,
tshirt_2 = 1,
arms = 57,
pants_1 = 129,
shoes = 10,
helmet_1 = 0,
helmet_2 = 0,
hair_1 = 2,
torso_1 = 49,
shoes_1 = 24,
tshirt_1 = 36,
bags_1 = 0,
bags_2 = 0
}
}
}

Users are also not getting paid per container (maybe because they aren’t in uniform)

Any insight?

Just to update Solarity pushed an update that solved the financial problem for us! So it shouldn’t be a problem for you :slight_smile:

We love the script!

Hello ! My players experience bugs when they accidentally press the V button instead of the C one to change the view. It froze and bug them into the script is there anything that we can do to block usage of any other button other the the one used for the job? Client file being encrypted i cant go add that by myself

I’m sorry for the very late response, please re-download the script and open the config file, there are new custom functions that are going to be called every tick during crane operation, you can disable some controls there, or if you have to be in a specific resource to disable them, you can use this event, this event is only called once, only when player enters/exits a crane

AddEventHandler("sol-dock-job:operating-crane", function(enabled)
    -- code here
end)

I’m thinking on buying it, but is the code editable? I’d like to convert mostly of UI to ox

On the current release version, most of the codes are not editable, including the UIs, only configs.
I have been adding more customizations and there are currently updates that I haven’t released like custom framework support, UI updates, and feature updates.
Unfortunately, It has been taking longer than expected since I have been busy most of the time, but I plan to release it someday.