[PAID] [ESX/QB] Hype PHONE 1.0 - iOS 16 based

Cost: 60$ + TAX

Tebex URL: https://k0ssek-scripts.tebex.io/package/5361265
Preview: https://youtu.be/kZNMlMYv_5k
Documentation: https://hype-phone.gitbook.io/hype-phone/hype-phone/installation

Description

Are you bored of your current phone? were you missing something new? We have something for you. Hype phone is an innovative phone with extensive applications. Phone is modeled on the iOS 16 system.

Dependencies

• screenshot-basic
  • mysql-async or oxmysql (u can change this in fxmanifest)

Voice chat

The phone will work with any voice chat, because in config you can easily edit event / export for your server.

Editable

The phone has the edited file client/editable.lua and server/editable.lua associated, inter alia, with the phone number so that you can connect, for example, your sim cards

Applications

• Contacts
  • Photos
  • Settings
  • Camera
  • Calculator
  • Clock
  • Notes
  • Weather
  • Bank
  • App Store
  • Discord
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Onion Browser (darkweb)
  • BeReal

*FaceTime

Features

• AirDrop - share images with friends and closest players
  • Dark/Light mode
  • Ability to hide a number
  • Airplane mode - people will not be able to call you
  • Fully transtable
  • well optimized (tested on the server with 400+ players)

Gallery

Code is accessible Escrowed
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Full vue project 20k+
Requirements es_extended, screenshot-basic, webpack
Support Yes
1 Like

so its iOS 16 based but doesnt use the dynamic island at all?

1 Like

good argument xD

The phone has a dynamic island, but we totally forgot to present it in the preview. today I will add photos showing phone.

Hello,
In view of the price, I prefer to stay with people who have proven themselves like Quasar.

You can’t ask a new member to choose between you and a proven phone for almost the same price.

What does it do more than Quasar? Or what less does it do?
What voice used? Salty, PMA Voice?

But otherwise good start! Keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I respect and understand your opinion. As for voice chat, the phone works with everyone, because in the config you can easily edit events/exports from the voice chat used on your server.

It is for this reason that you cannot ask such a high price.
The classic options of choosing voice chat by only doing true/false are not even incorporated.

I will come to see from time to time the evolution of your project

1 Like

Another iOS phone :skull:. Creativity has been lacking since paid releases were created.

1 Like

Look like Quasar phone to such a degree it makes me sus.

ios 16 without battery percentage = ios 15

I don’t know if you know, but on ios 16 you can leave the batteries without displaying the percentages :wink:

1 Like

Wow, iOS 16 And no lockscreen?

In computer game lockscreen is useless in my opinion

Hello quick question is this phone in good working condition? let me know if so, what do I need to do to get it to work on ESX Legacy it would be nice if it was a drop in recourses and add start in server.cfg and not too much work to get it to work if you know what I mean I also know that webpack isn’t working right now so it can’t work with your phone at the moment so what does that mean for your phone? thanks

Hello, someone know and can tell me how to take pictures with this phone please?

IP infringement