[PAID] [ESX/QB-CORE] Envi-Sabotage - Advanced Tools and Sabotage System!

We’re excited to announce the release of our Advanced Tools and Sabotage System! :tada:
- An all new way of messing with your friend and enemies!

Features Include:

• 7 Different Tools as Usable Items - equip the right tool for the job to unlock target options! :screwdriver: :tools:

• Cut Brakes - grab the Pliers and snip snip! :scissors:

• Fuel Sabotage - use your Drill to make gas tanks leak and potentially explode! :fuelpump:

• Loosen Wheel Nuts - use the Spanner to loosen those wheels and have them falling off at high speeds! :nut_and_bolt:

• Remove Wheels - equip the Impact Driver and remove wheels on any vehicle! :wheel:

• Sabotage Controls - grab your Adjustable Spanner and really mess that car up! :gear:

• Remove Doors - assemble your Buzz Saw and get those doors off! Great for rescue situations! :carpentry_saw:

• Arson - start fires anywhere and torch vehicles! - Torched vehicles will have the plate removed! :fire:

• 3 Types of Car-Bombs - go out with a bang! Place the bombs on the vehicle engines. Ignition Bombs, Remote Bombs and Impact Bombs! :bomb:

• FULLY Configurable *- easily turn any features on or off! :gear:

• Configurable Mini-Games - swap out your minigames easily in the config! (ox_lib by default):joystick:

• Exports - use the tools in your other scripts with our easy exports! :technologist:

ESX & QB-Core
supports ox_target, qtarget and qb-target

Available now at: https://envi-scripts.tebex.io/

Cinematic Teaser:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~ 3000
Requirements ox_lib, esx or qb-core
Support Always!
20 Likes

opened a ticket in your discord

1 Like

dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnn nice workkk!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice🙂

1 Like

Keep it up!

1 Like

Very nice and realistic Script! Very awesome! Just need it!

2 Likes

Very cool

1 Like

Veri nice script

1 Like

Beastie boys has nothing on this!

2 Likes

Very nice script. I NEED IT :exploding_head:

1 Like

Somebody cut the break lines…

1 Like

This looks sick. I can sabotage customers cars to make more money XD

1 Like

The best

1 Like

Best script for crime scenes and every real roleplay server, I really recommend it if you wish to update and get attention to the crime! <3

1 Like

looking real good!

1 Like

This is one of the best scripts i have seen to date i love it

1 Like

looks good!

1 Like

amazing script love your work cant wait for the next project you gonna do :+1:

1 Like

It looks so fucking nice this will give the police and criminal some different rp, and thats what we have been looking for to get to our server. Could be hella nice to have

1 Like

Nice work

1 Like