[paid] [esx-qb] binance system - buy/sell crypto coins

love it!

dude its so nice!!

Thanks bro :blue_heart:

good work :heart_eyes:

Please include the paid releases template you removed during topic creation (can be found in Releases Rules and F.A.Q)

1 Like

thank you so much

+rep +ref

thanks dude :kissing_closed_eyes:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue: :yum:

this is amazing bro :heart_eyes:

you can write server and client scripts with js and save the data in a json file on the server

okey thanks for the idea

thanks dude :blush:

its perfect homie

thank you homie :blush:

Has anyone converted this script to use sql? If you have please message me. I’m at a loss trying to make this use sql since we found an exploit on the current system.

this is a broken resource that i got scammed on by the creator. he would stretch out our support for weeks because he didnt actually know how to fix the problem then refused a refund then told tebex that it wasnt necessary i got what i paid for even though u can easily manipulate how many coins u get on the client sided js and manipulate how much money you get the first day people who were smart enough to figuree out the trick made 10s of millions and he just completely disregaurds that his resource is broken

I bought it and it works perfectly. Even helped me when i wanted to add something new. Players are very satisfied . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Have ur player hold cash open the binance system then get robbed for all their cash as they spam buy coins… its easily exploitable ntm theres no checks when pushing posts from the javascript so anyone can open up ur nui dev tools and change the number to any amount and as long as they have one crypto they can get as much cash as they want. It works well but is easily exploitable and the creator refuses to fix it