[PAID][ESX/QB] Advanced vehicle key system - fivecode_carkeys

New version - V2

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +700
Requirements ESX_Legacy, ox_inventory/qs-inventory / Qb-core, qb-inventory, aq_inventory/qs-inventory, aq_inventory
Support Yes

Open source plug-in?

If I gave too many keys, can I change the locks?

Hello, this script uses protection with cfx escrow so no it is not open source but you can configure everything important through script config and if you found that something is missing that you would need to change you can contact us and we will add it in next update.

Hello, no not right now but we might add it in future update.

I will wait for this update then :stuck_out_tongue:

What about QBCore?

Hello, we are planing on adding support for QBCore for all our scripts in the future.

Hi, just wanted too buy itm bt getting this message “This package has been purchased too many times”

Me too

Hello, we apologise for this problem, it has been fixed. Thank you for informing us about it.

Thnx for solving the issue. Will get it later today.
Thank you for also for fast response

No problem and thank you once again for informing us about this problem.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY WHEN YOU CAN BUY THIS SCRIPT FOR 8.99€ INSTEAD OF 12.99€ !!!

UPDATE - 0.0.2

• Added new feature where every player that is sitting in a vehicle with locked doors cant leave until the doors will be unlocked.

UPDATE - 0.0.3

• Added Config.CarKeyLabel where you can change the way your item is named in your inventory. Click for preview
  • Added Config.NeedKeysToStartVehicles where your players will be only able to start those vehicles witch they have the right key for. Click for preview
  • Updated README file to be a little more informative.

UPDATE

• Added support for qb-core, qb-inventory.

UPDATE - 0.0.4

• Added new command that will give you vehicle keys - /givecarkeys 1[plate] 2[model].
  • Added error, success and info notification types into config.
  • Added notification sound.

UPDATE

• Added support for qs-inventory.

What if someone steals the car? Is there anything that can locate it?