[PAID][ESX/QB] Advanced vehicle key system - fivecode_carkeys

Hello, not at the moment, but we can add it in future update.

Hello, I want to ask if it is possible to add the car key item to start the engine. It will be very true. If there is no car key lock, the engine cannot be started. I hope to add the lock change function because there are too many car keys. I hope you can adopt it.

Hello, this function has been already added and you can turn it on by changing Config.NeedKeysToStartVehicles from false to true, also you can see preview here.

You are wrong bro, I mean start or stop the engine at any time through the car key. When you get in the car, the engine is off by default, and you have to start it with the car key. Do you understand me? Don’t forget to add a locksmith. Because there are too many car keys.

for example, I don’t have a car key, and I need to start the engine when I get in the car. I press it, and he reminds me that you don’t have a car key, and you don’t have a key for this car. We can do this by pressing a key. This seems more real. Locksmiths are used. Replace the locks. For example, I lent my car keys to my friend. I went to the locksmith to change the locks and his car keys won’t work. He won’t be able to start my engine.

We can add it in future update.

Please, it would be a perfect key system if you add locksmith and start engine functions so that it can completely replace Config.NeedKeysToStartVehicles Good luck

Are you able to make an unlock car export that can be used in other scripts? Thanks!

Hello, there is already one event with this function.
You can find it here.

If I give someone the car key, can they drive away?

Hello, yes they can.

x2 will this be implemented?

Hello, we are planing on releasing V2 update of this script in couple days from now and this feature will be there.

UPDATE - 1.4.0

• Fixed problem with locking boats, bicycles and motorcycles.
  • If Config.NeedKeysToStartVehicles is true you don’t need keys to ride a bicycle.
  • When purchasing a bicycle, you won’t receive any keys with it.
  • Fixed native error.
  • Added support for Aquiver Inventory.
  • Added server export (“LockVehicle”) for aq_inventory.
  • Fixed issue with Quasar Inventory.
  • Added client export for toggle lock vehicle (available in script docs).
  • Changed export for giving vehicle keys (available in script docs).