[PAID][ESX]Player Run Barbershop

i use esx and i am trying to use bt-target but when i put all together it says no such export for AddEntityZone and im not sure what lines or what i need to do srry im just kinda new to devving and would love a configure bt-target for esx legacy or at least a little help ahah hope you can help please and thank you

function AddEntityZone(name, entity, options, targetoptions)
Zones[name] = EntityZone:Create(entity, options)
Zones[name].targetoptions = targetoptions
end

exports(“AddEntityZone”, AddEntityZone)

add that to bt-target

1 Like

when pasting in the forums the quotation marks in

exports(“AddEntityZone”, AddEntityZone)

get messed up SO CHANGE THEM TO QUOTATION MARKS when you copy/paste it into the client.lua of bt target

1 Like

Thank you very much this will help me and so many more I love this script as far as what I’ve seen now time to make it work and buy more of your scripts ahah :rocket::sunglasses::fire:

I setup everything and when someone sit in chair using bt-target i click cut hair in the bt-target and it doesnt bring up any actions hmm its kinda confusing

Hey i bought this for Qbcore. Theres no section in the config file where it has the job details. I tried giving the job in game too and it doesn’t work. May you please help me find the fix and how to config the job?

i cant set it to job like barber job its like everyone can do it help

u shouldnt have to config the job just add barber to your jobs an it should work thats what i did