[PAID][ESX] 🔪 NPC ROBBERY (Realistic, Unique, Optimized)

I’m excited to present my new script called NPC Robbery. This script allows players to interact with NPCs in an immersive way, giving them the ability to rob locals while maintaining proper checks for law enforcement jobs and dispatch integration. It’s designed to work with ESX and ox_lib, and provides flexibility for various configurations.

SHOWCASE

Features

• Robbery Mechanism: Players can rob NPCs using an intuitive targeting system.
  • Law Enforcement Protection: If a player is part of the police job (e.g., police, sheriff), they cannot rob NPCs. Instead, they are informed that “Police officers protect the city, not rob it.”
  • Dispatch Integration: This script supports dispatch notifications through cd_dispatch, linden_outlawalert, or ps-dispatch. Custom integration is also possible.
  • Job-Based Restrictions: Players with specific jobs (like police) will be restricted from robbing.
  • Notifications and Progress Bars: Integrated with ox_lib for seamless notification and progress bar support, with fallback to ESX.
  • Fully Configurable: You can easily configure the notification system, progress bar, and more.

Configuration

The script is highly customizable. Here’s a quick overview of what you can tweak:

• Framework: Works with both old and new ESX.
  • Notification System: Choose between ox_lib and ESX notifications, or integrate your custom system.
  • Dispatch: Integrate with cd_dispatch, linden_outlawalert, ps-dispatch, or add your custom dispatch logic.
  • Police Job Restriction: Configure which jobs are restricted from performing robberies.
  • Zones: Define custom zones where players can rob NPCs.
  • Progressbar system: You can use ox_lib, esx or linded
  • Logs: You can change all text of logs (You must put your webbhook to sv_Utils.lua)

Dependencies

• ESX (for job and player management)
  • ox_lib (for notifications and progress bars)
  • ox_target
  • Optional: cd_dispatch, linden_outlawalert, ps-dispatch

How It Works

• Players can press a specific key or interact with NPCs through a targeting system.
  • If the player successfully robs the NPC, they receive random items.
  • If a player is a police officer, they will receive a message indicating they cannot perform the robbery.
  • A dispatch alert can be triggered, notifying nearby law enforcement about suspicious activity.

Tebex:

Price: 5€ + tax (ONE TIME)
ESX: LINK

Other releases:

Code is accessible No (config and framework utils are accessible)
Subscription-based no
Lines (approximately) 500+
Requirements in post
Support Yes

So what’s the difference with this script?

it’s not the same, I didn’t even know anyone had released anything like it. You haven’t even bought it and you’re immediately assuming it’s the same? I think that’s bullshit.

Thanks for the question, this is all from me. Have a nice rest of the day.

• GJN Scripts

The question was: ‘So what’s the difference with this script?’ I don’t know why I would need to buy it to see the difference. The preview tells me that it’s mostly the same, and to call it ‘unique’ is false advertising. No need to get so defensive.:slight_smile:

1 Like

OP request