[PAID][ESX] Miner Job with minigame

We would like to present to you our Miner resource.
You can mine ores at the Quarry with chance of getting random items (Copper, Iron, Diamond, Sapphire, Gold). There is a minigame when you swing your pickaxe at the rocks. You can then sell it to get paid. We have prepared an extensive config file, so you could change almost every aspect of the resource. Only the client-side is protected by Escrow. Server-side is not locked, so you can adjust it to make it compatible with your server. Watch the video below to see for yourself.

Features

• Made for ESX Legacy
  • Customization options in Config file - Preview Config file here
  • Excellent performance: 0.00ms - 0.04ms - Tested while recording on Ryzen 5 2600X, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660
  • No external dependencies other than ESX
  • Uses the FiveM Asset Escrow system only for client side
  • Additional .ymap to delete concrete barriers at Ironworks

Changelog

[16.02.23] Added an option to use export instead of an event in the config. Fixed a bug with the job not activating until a rejoin
[18.05.22] Added option to change “esx:getSharedObject” event name in the config (client side). When you don’t have any ores in your inventory the truck will return to the empty model.

Tebex: Miner Job

Showcase Video:

Our other resources:

Code is accessible Yes (Server,Config)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Client: 629, Server: 107, Config: 255
Requirements ESX Legacy
Support Yes
6 Likes

From observation, when you sell the ores why does the truck not go back to the empty model? or did you not empty it fully?

1 Like

I did not think about it, good idea :mascot:

Hey, check out the changelog :mascot: I have added your suggestion.

idle 0.00ms or idle 0.00ms - 0.04ms

idle 0.00ms and up to 0.04ms when working, when you have rendered markers and so on.

This resource open ?

Any plan on selling Open Source? Would buy.