[PAID] [ESX] MDev CharCreator

UPDATE

You can now change the color 1 color 2 (hair), beard and eyebrow color by a panel like this one !

Can you disable the cutscene?

Yes you can

Looks amazing, what is setup like? Is it just editing the base skinchanger and esx_skin?

Yeah just edit skin changer

1 Like

Awesome! Any idea if this script will work with ModFreaks multicharacter?

i think is not but we can see together for it

1 Like

Looks decent, but too bad you can’t disable some clothes

tonight I’ll look for it! Blacklist indexes possibly! @ChromeNine @UltraTM

1 Like

does this work with kashacters?

Kashacters?

its a multicharacter script i’m using but im looking for something to replace skinchanger and or the way people design their character after clicking on create [REDESIGN][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

1 Like

Hello, I bought this item. We want to take out the clothes menu that the player can’t wear themselves because there are a lot of clothes in there that are stupid. thanks in advance

Hi, it would be great to can change the place where you create the charactere. Just having the coords to the config file.

@leroytheo77

[ svadhesive] Failed to verify protected resource MDev%20Charcreator
[ svadhesive] Failed to verify protected resource MDev%20Charcreator
[script:MDev%20Charcr] Error parsing script @MDev%20Charcreator/server/server.lua in resource MDev%20Charcreator: @MDev%20Charcreator/server/server.lua:1: syntax error near ‘<\1>’

Can the name be filled in Chinese when register?

of course

The script using rageui seems to be unable to input Chinese in fivem, only some letters can be input, I think it may be because there is no built-in input method in the game, do you know how to solve this problem

is it possible to integrate this creator into vmenu?

Script is well outdated and fully encryprted so you cant even remove the SharedObject to get the script to work… Should be removed from sale if your not going to maintain it.