[PAID] [ESX] FS Winemaker job - No standing on 1 place | Lots of interactions

Winemaker job:

• Lots of animations, interactions and effects
  • More types of wine (Red, white and pink)
  • No Afking on one place
  • Best optimalization
  • Usable item of Wine with effects
  • Using bt-target
  • Effects added
  • Easy to configurate
  • Props added
  • Onesync and Onesync infinity supported
    Support included
    Video: - YouTube

Change log 1.1.1

• french locale added
  • fixed bug after script restart
  • items checks added
  • menu default in garage replaced with nh-context

VERSION 2.0 HERE!!

Other photos

My other works:
[PAID] [ESX] Vanilla Unicorn job
[PAID] [ESX] FS Weapon system - Weapon crafting system

5 Likes

Is this actually your resource or a re-sell of an old resource with just context menus and bt-target?

It is my resource, I am not reseller.

Purchased Download link from Tebex does not work

If you need help read info on tebex and you will find what should you do

Sorry but when I want to open the link a page wants to open but also close again early could you send me an email or tell me where the problem could come from, thank you very much

Do you have problem with tebex or with download link?

with the download link, it does not open

sorry google chrome did not want I tried with another browser and these good thank you

Ok, nice

hello i have purchased your script, the link is wrond (mediafire say Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.)

please help me :wink:

Read on Tebex, what should you do. You will find solution.

it 's not the first time that i used tebex, here, it’s a problem, and i really don’t find the solution :confused: a litige is open because they don’t want to explain why the link is dead …

Look at my tebex and read info there. You will find what should you do and I will help you

i’m perhaps stupid, but i didn’t know what i’m supposed to do ( the link is broken in my mail) i have contacted tebex they said the same

I will help you in ticket on dc

Is this a job where there’s a boss? (Owned business) and they can hire/fire people?

Yes, it is possible to be boss and hire people.

1 Like

im ready to buy this product :slight_smile: but i dont use bt-target :slight_smile: so if you give support for change that… i can buy it

There is not version without bt-target, but this resource is open source, so you can edit it. If you will have some problems with editing I will help you to solve your problems.