[PAID][ESX] Freedom Development - Street Racing

Freedom Development - Street Racing

Hey guys! This is my first release as a public developer. Street Racing was my answer to my server’s need for a decent street racing resource for ESX RP servers. Street Racing is a relatively simple resource that uses Ox Lib’s menu system to allow players to create, save, and run various different race courses THEY have created.

Features:

• Ability to Design/Create Your Own Race Course(s)
  • Ability to Save Created Race Course(s)
  • Ability to View List of and Load Previously Created Race Courses
  • Ability to Delete Saved Race Courses
  • Ability to Create Races Anyone Can Join, With Three Variables (Buy-In Amount, Start Delay, and Number of Laps)

Demo

Tebex - $5.99

This resource is protected using CFX’s Asset Protection System

If you have any questions regarding this resource, please feel free to leave a reply below and I’ll do my best to help out!

NOTE 1-29-23:
The resource has been updated to provide users the ability to modify the locales for all notifications, meaning you can change the text of all of the notification to that of you’re liking, including different languages. By default, the only languages currently present are English and German.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1071
Requirements ESX Legacy, Ox Lib, OxMySQL, Ox Inventory
Support Yes

v1.1 Released:

• Exempted Config file from Escrow Protection so that it is accessible for viewing/edits.
  • Updated dependencies. Forgot to initially include that OxMySQL is a requirement for this resource.

Did you copy any code from StreetRacing script? GitHub - bepo13/FiveM-StreetRaces: FiveM resource for street races

That resource was referenced when creating this, as that was the resource we originally used for street races, but none of the code was copied.

v1.2 Released:

• Cleaned up some of the code.
  • Began implementation of locales.

The updated version can be accessed by redownloading the resource through Keymaster.

v1.3 Released:

• Completed implementation of locales. Users now have the ability to translate/edit ALMOST every text item in the resource.
  • Added “INSTALL HELP.txt” file to help people who may be struggling to properly install the resource.
  • Cleaned up some more code.

The updated version can be accessed by redownloading the resource through Keymaster.

v1.4 Released:

• Added german translation to available locales. (Thanks to a customer for translating and then providing the translations and the permission to include with the package.)

v1.5 Released:

• Modified Locales and Serverside Code to Fix Issues With Notifications Not Displaying When a Player Wins and Loses Races.

can you make this free? i have the same script but uses commands instead of ox lib!