🦌 [ESX] Complete Hunting | New way to hunt

not work with onesync ?

Yes it works

Version 1.4 is now available

excuse me, how to exclude white traces? they appear on the players too

1 Like

Just make Config.EnableFootprints false, unluckily the only native that permits foot prints can’t be set only for animals, but i think that foot prints also for players improve rp

the script is very good. but there is still the problem of animals lagging when other players are around

1 Like

Thanks man, but for that problem is not my fault. Animals can sometimes lag while running but there isn’t a fix for that

I would like to have a weapon draw point and go out of the circle and the weapon is gone.

1 Like

Contact me on ds

anyway to change it so you have to use items to make the campfire instead of a command?

You do need items as well as the command

i know but i want to take the command out and make an item usable to trigger the fire

1 Like

Have you tried leaving the config blank? just have
" "

Just use the code for the bait in the server side (ESX.RegisterUsableItem), that what makes it usable

Great Effort but what is difference with the free one, its same the only difference is it wont show animal blips but you can hunt any animal in server and each animal will give different item
Link: GitHub - STR0UDY/ESX-Hunting

Really? :rofl: With that script you can just kill that animals, get an item and sell it, that’s it. Please look the images i’ve posted at the top and read all the features.

This is a great script, much better than the free one and it’s so cheap so worth every cent.

Just one small issue. It’s easy to exploit. A player can spam the E when cooking and cook up about 100 meat in only a few minutes. It doesn’t remove the meat from your inventory only adds cooked meat and you can carry more than is allowed on a person, so it’s very easy to exploit.

1 Like

Having an issue with bait disappearing on players, and then no animal ever coming. No errors or anything. Just posting here in case you had any ideas of what it could be. I can send you my config and what not.

Just tested and had it happen myself. Bait immediately disappeared after appearing on the ground, no animal, no blip, but can’t use bait again until cooldown. Sometimes it works, but very inconsistent. I am on latest version, double checked google drive.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting the bug, I will provide a fix soon

1 Like

No one have this issue, please contact me on ds so I can help you fix it