🦌 [ESX] Complete Hunting | New way to hunt

I am troubleshooting with various configs to see if it was a me issue or a script issue. I will DM you if it continues :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thanks for the quick reply!

1 Like

Really excellent support and friendly. Very hard to come by. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks, really appreciate it!

Version 1.5 with this fix now available

Option for bt target , I would buy instantly

1 Like

Yes, this will be good for version 1.6

1 Like

Version 1.6V now available:

• This script now supports Bt-target (to enable it just make Config.UseBtTarget true)
  • Fixed every possible bug abuse using bt-target
  • Added an npc for legal sell only if using bt-target
  • Added Config.UseNativeCampfire, it will disable /campfire command but you will be able to use the native campfires of the gta map, just go near them and you will see the text
1 Like

How is it performance wise? What does it run idle? And active?

1 Like

“idle” is 0.01/0.02, when you are in a spawning zone is the same, only when you are very near selling zone or a campfire reaches a max of 0.06, that’s because of the 3D text (I mean like “Press e to sell”)

1 Like

Great script man!

1 Like

Thanks man

are we able to add tent props as well that can be placed similar to how the campfire is?

Sure, contact me in dm and i’ll help you

I havnt bought the script yet, was just wondering.

If I do, Ill be sure to ping you for the help of adding more props, like an ice cooler (using a cooler item and 2 bags of ice for example).

1 Like

hey , it’s possible to see the resmon please ?

I don’t have time to record it but as I replied before [PAID][ESX] Complete Hunting - #50 by FanonX

I bought your script and
Would it be possible to replace the campfire control with a usable item please ?
and add a tent please

1 Like

Yea dm me

Vrp/vrpex? I would like buy.

Unfortunately no