[PAID] ESX Clothes as Items (Clotheshop)

Updated
I added the Mask Shop

• Now you can also have masks as an item
  • Fixed some bugs

500 items to a item table on sql? :thinking:

that a lot of photos to add for the icons lol

yes xDDDD is a really great script, but “a lot of text”

Well this is needed without MetaData :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Surely there is a lot better ways to accomplish the same thing without adding 500 items to the database.

The basis is to just get what they’re wearing and then remove it. Which is all done client side with simple fivem natives and then triggering skinchanger to save the clothing.

You can accomplish the same thing by using a GUI element, similar to DP Clothing, and just removing the target players clothing.

Hello,

I ordered this script and after 24 hours nothing …
I advise against the purchase, I will keep you informed if the situation unblocks. #scam

This is not XD u dont have to add any items

Update :slight_smile:
If someone wants i can host a server where you can test the server

Hi,

If this is the case, please report this to abuse@fivem.net or flag this post with evidence of you purchasing + not receiving it.

Thanks.

I sent a DM to him im still waiting

Updated

Optimized to get 0.05 idle and 0.60 to 1ms for menus (Big Menu with a lot of buttons)
Added some possibilities to translate

Idle

Main menu

Menu with 91 buttons (big loop)

Menu with 290 buttons (big loop)

I added the possibility to buy it without ip lock it means u have the clear code

I lowered the price to 18 euros

U need to implement torso bug prevention and masks.
Better for buyers.
And alls defaults clothes.

Masks are in it

Can u make this Standalone version?

will this work with custom clothing? i have a survivalist server where i want to craft clothes and sell clothes as items. do i have to register every item as usable? even custom ones? thanks

hello I bought a script I am given a dl link which expires no response from the support I am ignored long live the scam

Is it possible to stream Custom Clothes?