[PAID][ESX] BlakePhone - (GCPhone modified with messaging/responder system)

Yes open your eyes please :

You may not impose any further restrictions on the exercise of the
rights granted or affirmed under this License.  For example, you may
not impose a license fee, royalty, or other charge for exercise of
rights granted under this License, and you may not initiate litigation
(including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that
any patent claim is infringed by making, using, selling, offering for
sale, or importing the Program or any portion of it.
2 Likes

Re-ignited phone + Co-notify?

1 Like

Nothing original here, just co-notify and one of the gcphone versions with a bit of css modifications …

4 Likes

^^^^^^^^ Some comments are just useless

1 Like

Crypted or something like this? It’s possible to create new custom apps?

50euro for reignited-phone and free notification here Co_notify like No Pixel phone notification system. the forum is getting worst day by day.

6 Likes

Yeah I don’t k why somebody will pay for this lol you can get the same for free and just change the phone ui to look more real or your liking…

1 Like

and even he change the name to blake-phone. he just do some sh*t to css and free notify system…

1 Like

while i do think its overpriced… I see alot of people with no resources on their page… lol if you dont want the product its simple… dont buy it and make it yourself

1 Like

90% Content from GCPhone while 10% is originals, overpriced for this 10%

4 Likes

Thats not right. The Coders are very Friendly and recode the Monster of GcPhone. They fix the illogical parts and work very hard on Customer Requests.

1 Like

I know I’m going to sound like a jerk and whatnot, but Why does everyone modify my GCPhone and then sell it? lol.

I’ve never made a dime from the phone but other people feel the need to gain off other peoples work when they somewhat modify the phone.

It looks good, But you renamed a phone you didn’t create(You modified it), added a few features to it and are selling it for like $60usd.

You can’t even license this phone brotha… It’s OPEN CODE License, You can’t put a license on somebody elses work when you modified 5-10% of it.

Perfect example of why a bunch of us developers are no longer releasing our work, because people take it and make money off something they did not contribute in or earn.

Must be released under the SAME LICENSE!!!

Everyone else. If you wait a couple months (I’m finishing building my server) I will release everything he posted here FOR FREE on the github where the phone belongs, It’s pathetic to sell someone elses work and take credit for it by adding a new wallpaper, a single script change, and changing the phones name from Re-Ignited GCPhone to Blake-Phone.

I will create it all myself or with the help of a dev team and we will make sure 100% of what is posted here, Is posted publicly for free (And not stolen from his “idea”)

7 Likes

The very principle of modifying the open source script and reselling a service is applied in all web agencies around the world. Wordpress, Laravel, Symfony are examples among many others.

We also take the opportunity to correct the many dumplings that we could find in the phone, such as the unfinished management of the variables stored in localStorage, the changes of type of variables ( boolean to string as an example…)

Here we coded and added to the server a whole system for recording and reading voice messages. So we sell a service. We cited all the rest we went through to add our changes to the phone.

Next is the license. It is under the GNU Public license as well as ESX final/ lecagy. So if we follow your logic, no one can sell a script because the basis of most of the servers is ESX.

You propose to release the same features in a few months and well it’s perfect.
How is that supposed to bother me? Let’s wait and see what you develop in addition to managing the current project issues.

Thank you for reacting to the topic.

1 Like

You’re literally selling other peoples work, So good luck getting anyone that isn’t a new server owner/dev or an idiot to buy this. You took multiple scripts made by others, and put them together to sell it. You’re not as smart as you think you are.

Not a single thing on here is 100% custom coded by you. That’s fine though, We will see what the FiveM staff and the development community has to think about your selling other peoples work.

1 Like

And it’s kinda disappointing that some of you did what BTN said and resell it like you actually pour endless time and effort to it, but in reality you just made some copy-pasta.
If any of you intend to buy this, it’s not worth it.

1 Like

This phone works not with ■■■■■■■■■ or? :frowning:

I read your logic on the copy paste but the answering machine I didn’t see anywhere. After all work that was done before na was hidden quite the contrary. Look at all is quote. The things that are created are part of an idea so nothing should be done? I follow your logic yet you consume life like everyone else an example that is similar to life irl any brand of phone gets ideas from one and the other.

This isn’t a “new phone” The code is LITERALLY my code. The answering machine is also an available script to “purchase” elsewhere. And everything he did was “Combine” an answering machine script to my phone build, and change the style css. That is literally it. He didn’t even know if the phone worked on ESX Legacy because he didn’t read the github readme.

Blake-Phone is literally ReIgnited-GCPhone from my github page, with a script added to it.

1 Like

How to know if it is copy paste without having seen the code or files, what I see he used a database to add an answering DLC and others. Yours offers that option? So it only sells the upgrade.
Correction, improvement, fluidity etc. compared to your project which is 13 months old from what I read on github.