[paid development services] free-lance developer available for hire

Quick Introduction/About Me:
Hello, my name is serverz. I have been developing FiveM servers for quite a while now, and as the years went on, it got boring. This is why I’m now offering Paid Development Services for anyone with a FIveM server in mind. The prices may vary on what you want done, but I’ll explain this more down the post.

Pricing (Premade Servers)
Depending on what you want done, I do charge different prices. However, if you simply want a premade server done, these are the current prices that are subject to change at any time.

100k Or Die Fivem server: $50, comes with an SQL and everything you need to get the server up and running. 100k or die servers are priced the cheapest because they are the easiest to make.

Semi-Serious Fivem server: $85, comes with an SQL and everything you need to get the server up and running.

Serious RP Fivem server: $100, comes with an SQL and everything you need to get the server up and running. Serious RP servers are priced the highest because they are the hardest to make.

Pricing (Custom Scripts)
Depending on what you want done, I do charge different prices. Premade scripts vary on the amount of lines they will be. Of course its not possible to tell how much lines a script may be, but we do give estimates when the idea is said. That being said, custom scripts pricings are thought of when the idea is said, and typically varies from $100-$300.

Ready to Purchase?
This is great! Please add me on Discord (serverz#1000) to get started today and take your FiveM server to the next level.

Can you add me? I need some services, my discord username is :arrow_right: csws :arrow_left: i cant find you for some reason

Couldn’t add your discord but looking to start today my discord name is Jit305

I am a developer with 5+ years of experience
added u at kevinmccarthy on discord

still avalible?