[Paid] Couple Animations

Hello Guys
these are some of the new animations i have made.

Q&A

Q: Where i can Buy it?
A: You can buy it in my Tebex Store there each animation is offered separately. In the store there are always new animations, on request I also create special animations.

Q: How do I install the animations?
A: Each Couple Animation comes with 2 .md files, one is for setting up the animation, the other is for making changes to DPEmotes.

Q: Future animations planned?
A: Yes, there are already new animations in the works and in the testing phase, but currently I am in the process of creating my own animation script that is similar to DPEmotes but has more features and more scope for server owners and RP players.

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Optional DPEmotes
Support Yes
6 Likes

Yes, I can explain that quite well.
In this channel on my Discord, I post pictures of animations I’m working on or finished with. If you think that I leake other people’s animations, then no, that’s not true.

if he calls his pictures about upcoming projects, “Leaks” than its his thing.

1 Like

I’m not playing dumb, I’m actually not that good with the English language. I also have people who can testify that all the animations shown there are mine.

I really thought leak was something like showcase, but thanks for pointing it out, even if a little roughly. I will change that immediately.

1 Like

Do they all come with preconfigured offsets / a dpEmotes shared animation config entry? and if so, does the standing cuddle come with any way to facilitate a carry script configuration?

They’re awesome in any case, thanks!

yes they have all provided accurate information.
but you need a change to DPemotes, but this change is also provided

Hello, this could be nice to have more informations about these required change :slight_smile:

Maybe you could fork dpemotes or something so that we know what we go into (PR to andristum/dpemotes or TayMcKenzieNZ/dpemotes)
If other creators also required some changes to be done for the same thing, we could have conflicts with code changes.
But if your changes were public, then there could be better shared emotes from more creators and ensure that we have no conflicts for those.

It’s just my feedback, hope you’ll take it into consideration. :slight_smile:

Oh, ok. I understand. Sorry, I will remove my comment. Apologies for hostility.

Thanks for your feedback, I’ll give it some thought and consider posting my changes to DPEmotes ^^

3 Likes

No problem ^^
Misunderstandings arise and are also perfectly fine ^^

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah staaaahp it’s so cuuuuuuuuuuute

I need them all.

I’ll wait 10 days until I’m paid

2 Likes

ok this is a kidnapping give me your emotes now, sorry my girlfriend sent me here to say this.

1 Like

you are killing it with the animations boo!! <3

any way to integrate these beautiful animations with the bombay animation system? :frowning:

1 Like

The single animations in my store in any case, the 2 player animations there I do not know how well it works. For the Coupleemotes the Attatch function is needed.

Any plans for NSFW anims?

1 Like