[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Garage

How do i make it to where only that rank can see the assigned cars and not all of the departments?

1 Like

I have a problem with the cd_garage. It doesn’t save the car extras. I customize them, remove or add some extras, but they always respawn with all of them, regardless of whether I removed any. i buy it in other account

1 Like

Heavy awesome Script, with much Features in it and easy to Config. I Love the Shell Support. (: Realle Recommend this Garage System! <3

1 Like

Love the Garage script, such a beautiful UI!

1 Like

Script looks great, a little steep on the price.
Could use a better UI possibly.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your comment. Just for the record this resource has many scripts merged into 1 such as:

• impound
  • persistent vehicles
  • vehicle keys
  • fake plate
  • mileage
  • action-bar
    (and many more)

This is something we pride ourselves on as we know we could have made more money selling them individually for $10-20 each but we still decided to include them all in 1 package to add more value for our customers :slight_smile:

Hey, we don’t offer support on the forums but i can dm you where you can receive support

That is very true, I give respect a developer whose here for the community, and not just here for money.

1 Like

CHANGELOG V4.3.3

v4.2.4-v4.3.3 (4 versions)

Add

• Auto Framework Detection - We have added a new feature we are calling 'auto_detect ', which will automatically identify your framework, SQL database resource, and framework notifications and apply the appropriate default settings.
  • Auto SQL Insert - If you set Config.AutoInsertSQL in [configs/config.lua] to true , the resource will automatically insert the SQL for you. You can set this to false after the SQL has been inserted.
  • Shared Vehicles Added a new feature allowing you to share your vehicle with others if you give them a saved key. They can spawn your vehicle from your garage even if you are offline. Their access is removed when you remove their saved key. It can be disabled in the config.
  • Job Garage Shared Keys Added a new feature which allows keys for vehicles spawned through the job garage to be shared with other players of the same job. It can be disabled in the config.
  • Lockpicking Item Lockpicking vehicles can now be done using a usable item or a chat command.
  • Impound Vehicle Event Added a new event allowing you to impound a vehicle directly from an event from external scripts.
  • Added an animation when lockpicking a vehicle.
  • Added pre-configured compatible code for 3 different notification scripts.
  • Added pre-configured compatible code for 10 different fuel scripts.
  • Added pre-configured compatible code for 5 different vehicle key scripts.
  • (more pre-configured compatibility will be added for scripts with public docs or if their authors contact us.)
  • Added pre-configured compatibility with AdvancedParking and new functions to the client_customise_me.lua for easier compatibility with other persistent vehicle scripts.
  • Regular job vehicles now spawn with max fuel.
  • Added the GiveVehicleKeys function in the client customise, which is triggered every time the script needs to give vehicle keys to a player. You can put your external give key events/exports here.
  • Added more locales.
  • Added car alarms when hot-wiring and lock-picking vehicles.
  • When changing the garage names, the script will automatically update the default garage_id in the database and the garage_id for all vehicles in the database.
  • Added pre-configured compatibility with lb-phone for garage tax.

Edit

• Removed some old default notification types.
  • Reverted the change to allow vehicles to be driven without keys when hotwire was disabled.
  • Updated the "cd_garage:UpdateGarageType" event to ensure the vehicle is added to the correct default garage for boat or air vehicles.
  • Cleaned up and organised the open files.
  • Added a function to the server_customise_me.lua which is triggered when a fake plate is added/removed, allowing you easier compatibility with external scripts.
  • Further organised different parts of the code and moved them into their own files.
  • Removed the “Config.DisableOwnership” option.
  • If the return vehicle feature is disabled, the button is not hidden.

Fix

• Fixed all known issues with persistent vehicles.
  • Fixed issues when storing vehicles with an empty mods column on qbcore.
  • Fixed a typo that caused you to fall through the ground when spawning a car inside the garage.
  • Fixed an abusable bug to avoid hotwiring vehicles.
  • Fixed the “no NUI callback captured” warning.
  • Fixed the wrong return vehicle fee being displayed on the inside garage UI sometimes.
  • Added extra checks to the impound event for when you are using radial menus, and they send the incorrect data.
  • Fixed a typo with the check vehicle on streets callback, allowing duplicate vehicles.
  • Fixed a server-side error on qb when storing a vehicle in the gang garage or trying to store a vehicle you don’t own.
  • Fixed the regular job garage vehicle deleter from deleting vehicles far away.
  • Fixed being able to duplicate vehicles from impounds if you tried to impound a vehicle when a player was still sitting inside.
  • Fixed the esx depreciated event warning.
  • Fix for some mechanic scripts saving the model as the vehicle spawn name instead of the model hash.
  • Fix for some auto SQL insert errors when first installing the resource.
  • Fixed the return vehicle feature not working when the return price is set to 0.
  • Fixed an error with the auto-insert SQL on fresh installs.
  • Implemented a permanent fix for the 5111 error code.
  • Fixed an issue with persistent vehicles when using the /vehicle-plate admin command.
  • Fixed the “JobRestrictNotif” client-side error.
  • Fixed the impound UI’s “impound time” default value disappearing when closing and reopening the UI.
  • Fixed an issue with the search bar.
  • Fixed an error with the shared garage keys.
  • Fixed a typo with the ox_lib notifications.
  • Fixed the impound UI’s character count from not resetting when closing and reopening the UI.

Amazing Script highly recommend!

1 Like

Version check disabled because github is having issues

after 3 months of use, i can say i cant change to another garage script. top notch docs for beginners and top notch and wellmade script, its has everything you need for a garage script and much more! def a 100% price worth cop of a script <3

Hello, i need setup firm garage for police. I add everything but i can spawn from one added model xy cars. I need to see in UI one car and only onetime spawn him anyone have same guide on this?

this is the best garage script ever!

Is this compatible with AK47 housing script?

The Perfect Garage Script!
The best one out there, no doubt!
Very Happy with the purchase

Ive been using this garage system since it released and hands down its been the best garage system out the entire time. 100% recomend

The Perfect Garage Script!
The best one out there, no doubt!
Very Happy with the purchase

Love it best garage out there!

dope garage system very understandable no confusion works like a charm love it keep up the good scripts