[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Garage

Hi there , you have given an option to disable to store the not owned cars . But cars owned by others can store by anyone. Is there any solution for it

With that option enabled, cars owned by other players can not be stored

Hello, we do not offer any support on the forums, check your dms for more info

1 Like

Changelog v4.2.0

Add

• Added the players job label instead of the name to the job garage UI.
  • Added some more locales for the UI to the locales_ui.js.
  • Added gang garages. This is drag and drop on QBCore but its very easy to add compatibility with any other gang resource.
  • Added a config option to disable the inside garage without needing to make any other changes.
  • Added on duty checks alongside the job checks.
  • Added a new config option to allow certain jobs to remove fake plates.
  • Added a vehicle lockpick system for unlocking locked owned vehicles.
  • Added a 3rd argument to the server customise me’s check and remove money functions to allow you to add the money from impound fees to police society for example.
  • Added a config option to disable the return vehicle feature.
  • Added a new chat command to delete private garages.
  • Added checks to warn you if one of your vehicles in qbcores shared vehicle table has been formatted incorrectly.

Edit

• Disabled some features by default to ensure easier installation for newer developers.

Fix

• Fixed a typo in the provided SQL file.
  • Fixed an error when using the QBCore property garage that occurred when a property did not have the coords set.
  • Fixed the issue where players could spawn their vehicles from other players property garage.
  • Fixed QBCore perms.
  • Fixed a bug with blacklisting vehicles in the inside garage.
  • Fixed a issue with 1 locale for cd_drawtextui being encrypted causing issues using other draw text resources.
  • Fixed the cd_drawtextui from not updating instantly when spawning a vehicle from the job garage.
  • Fixed a typo in the SQL file.
  • Added extra checks to warn you when there is issues with your vehicle props data caused by other scripts adding incorrect data to it.
  • Fixed a typo in the vehicle lock system possibly causing issues.
  • When a car is unimpounded the in_garage state gets set back to 1 so the player dosnt have to pay a return vehicle fee.
  • Fixed a typo with the garage tax amount being $0 when using the default price calculator method.
1 Like

Only took us 2 years :sweat_smile: but have finally released an updated showcase video of the Garage!

1 Like

Added the required template to the post

Code is accessible No (however majority is accessible)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 9500+ (not including locales & libraries)
Requirements Dependencies listed above
Support Yes
1 Like

excelente

1 Like

I have this script and it is amazing ! It’s really easy to change and configure the things, that you need and I fully recommend it ! I am considering now in buying another of the Codesign scripts because they are really easy to use. If anyone is considering in buying it, I really recommend it ! It has a lot of languages and you can easily change everything, that you see ingame.

1 Like

The script that adds an amazing rp immersion!

1 Like

Cd_garage Is One Of The Best Garage With Ui Based . Thanks To Codesign Team For Making This WonderFull Script …

1 Like

If you are looking for a Garage Script that is well made and easy to use, this is the garage for your server. And the amount of customization is nothing like i have seen, You can find 500+ lines you can config. Over all my staff love it, and my community!

1 Like

honestly the best script the base garage was garbage and didn’t work and this one I didn’t have a single issue with.

1 Like

Amazing script, very simple looking, very detailed and easy to use. I have been trying to find a good garage script for a long time and now i found it. AMAZING WORK

1 Like

i have a problem with the save ther cars in garages, this problem its generate when i try save a car in the garage this car not save props tuning, damage this car and not save in other garage attachment the problem

This damage car , i have the configure save damage of cars in config

save this garage but not save features of car need help, well not error in script

1 Like

We are struggling with our exports. If we go to the latest vers. we can’t park the cars in the garage. on 4.2.0 selled cars won’t disapear… any suggestions for us? Thx a lot

1 Like

@Reaperxtears @BLACKWELL_Streaming We do not do support over the forums, we have DM’d both of you for more information

1 Like

I highly recommend this Garage System. It is a top-of-the-line garage system that will keep your garage looking neat and tidy. it’s also one of the best i used so far, and I’ve been making servers for 3 years

2 Likes

CHANGELOG v4.2.3

Add

• Added a built-in persistent vehicle feature.
  • Added the player’s job label instead of the name to the job garage UI.
  • Added a new config option (Config.UseFrameworkDutySystem ) for you to decide whether you want to use your framework’s on/off duty feature.

Edit

• Added extra code to auto-fix errors caused by the wrong formatting of QBCore’s shared vehicle file.
  • Added some code for the Config.DebugPrints option to help debug framework-related issues.
  • Updated the locales.
  • Removed unnecessary dependencies.
  • Added event handlers for the default QBCore qb-keys (meaning you no longer need to edit the give-key events in your QBCore resources).
  • Moved some code from the functions.lua into new files to improve organisation.
  • Improved the debug prints.
  • Replaced the database queries to get a character’s name with xplayer.getName() .
  • The impound timer now saves the impound_data to the database when the timer reaches 0 to avoid timers being reset after a server restart if the player has not retrieved their vehicle.
  • Updated the vehicle keys code to be more stable and consistent.
  • Removed the long cooldown timer with vehicle keys when locking/unlocking vehicles.
  • Backend code optimization improvements.

Fix

• Fixed an error with the save all vehicle damage events.
  • Fixed an issue with lockpicking vehicles.
  • Fixed an issue with saved vehicle keys.
  • Fixed a bug where it would error when trying to transfer a vehicle when you only have 1 garage location configured.
  • Fixed cars being able to move when hotwiring.
  • Made changes to the garage to auto-fix the 013552 error code caused by other resources not adding the data to the mods column in the database.
  • Fixed the inside garage blacklist.
  • Fixed issues with radial menus sending the wrong data for the impound event.
  • Fixed an issue with the regular job spawn plates which caused keys to not be given.
  • Fixed issues related to the error code 2246.
  • Fixed the DeleteGarage errors.
1 Like

Good Script

1 Like

Nice work !

1 Like