[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Garage

:star: :star: One of the best garage script out there, love your work. :star: :star:

1 Like

Vehicle Despawn with OneSync Infinity

2 Likes

Hello our server always experience vehicle despawn, I got OneSync Infinity On , Vehicle Distance culling, Migration, Workaround and ped distance culling true.

1 Like

Changelog v4.0.6

New updated YouTube video is in progress

Add

• Added accurately translated locales - ‘CZ’ / ‘ES’ / ‘FI’ / ‘FR’ / ‘NL’ / ‘SE’ / ‘SK’.
  • Added a new server side export to get the cached vehicles data.
  • Added compatibility with qb-phone see here.
  • Added config option to use the QBCore time/weather sync resource.
  • Added a new event to force save the damage of every owned vehicle to the database so players can’t escape vehicle repair costs by leaving the vehicle on the street before a server restart. This will only work if Config.VehicleKeys.ENABLE is set to true.
  • Added compatibility for qb-houses with the property garages. (these property garages are not unique at this time, meaning vehicles stored in a property garage can be spawned from any property garage).

Edit

• Reworked the garage tax system. The garage_tax column from the database has been removed. Now vehicles either get taxed based on a % of a vehicle price or a set configurable fee.
  • Reworked the vehicle keys system so you can enable the vehicle lock system while disabling the vehicle hotwire system. They now both work independently.
  • Updated compatibility with the new oxmysql method.

Fix

• Fixed a bug where the closest vehicle checks sometimes don’t get the correct vehicle.
  • Fixed the errors with the server event to save all mileage.
  • Fixed a typo which caused the server side garage space file to not load.
  • Fixed the avisa submarine not being storable in boat garages.
  • Fixed the GetGarageCount and GetGarageLimit functions not functioning correctly on QBCore servers.
  • Fixed the vehicle management command and garage space command not functioning correctly on QBCore servers.
  • Fixed random client framework error caused by framework not being initialized fast enough.
  • Fixed typo in /vehicle-plate command that caused an error.
  • Fixed an issue with esx trimming plates even with Config.VehicleDatabasePlateType enabled.
  • Optimised the job checks.
  • Fixed the hotwire action bar randomly starting at different stages.
  • Fixed the wrong data being added to the database when using the /vehicle-add command on QBCore.
  • Added extra checks to fix vehicle props if certain values are missing/nil/NaN.
  • Fixed an issue with the closest vehicle checks returning the wrong vehicle.
  • Fixed the heading for private garages.
1 Like

Could you both check your dm’s please so we can get you some support, unfortunatly we don’t offer support on the forums :slight_smile:

Gawd i Love that Garage! Its so easy to Custiomize, Performs Really well, Has a good working Key Script in it and you can see all Information about your car which is nice if you try to Resell them IC. def would buy again!

1 Like

Nothing is better then this script!

1 Like

best garage ever

1 Like

Great script, responsive support, all requests are handled quickly, and above all you can really customize everything

Lack of garage creation for job2, but very simple to set up.

1 Like

Good afternoon, I will give my opinion on the Vehicles Garages script below.
I got the script 2 months ago and I couldn’t be happier with it.

• Single Garage System
  • Garage System Factional or groups / factions
  • Among many more functions that you can find in the original post or in its purchase link. https://codesign.pro/package/4206352
  • Compatibility documentation that many do not have.
  • Very Optimized I have not seen the resmon rise or 0.01
  • Logs on Discord
  • Very striking and intuitive aesthetics
  • multiple configurations
  • Extensive documentation

By developers and script customer support :blush:
I highlight their speed and their friendly way of dealing with customers, it shows that they are serious in their work and that they know what they are doing.

1 Like

Good morning! So, I was thinking of given my first hand experience with Vehicle Garage from Codesign.

First Thoughts: Easy setup, Very easy and clear config.
Functionality: Works out of the box! Only issue so far is that whenever You purchase a vehicle or use a Vehicle from a job You are required to hotwire the vehicle. (This issue only happens once during the process of purchasing a Vehicle from the CarDealer) Other then that small issue everything is perfect!
Documentation: Information provided before purchase is absolutely amazing! Everything You need to know is directly on the Tebex page.
Logging System: I give this feature a 10/10 as Discord Logs are important at times and having it as a feature is perfect!

Overall Recommendation: I recommend this product to anyone whom requires a Garage system [QB] or [ESX] Worth every penny! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Codesign popped off when it came to creating this resource - it is mad detailed. I purchased the resource looking for what every obsolete garage system offers, a spot to store vehicles. But this, this garage system blew my expectations, then blew it again. Mileage? You got it. Separate Garages? Yup! In-depth impound system? You know it. A sexy UI? you bet. A Codesign product? No doubt.

1 Like

Best dang scripts ever and service i cant believe these guys/gals are this good I wish more coders were like them and the code is clean to just WOW!

1 Like

I used a lot of garage resources in the past, which were free. I then decided to give this garage script from Codesign a try. I had some issues with it to be used with an OKOK script, but in the end I decided that I could work around that.

I am very pleased with the quality of this script and how it handles car management for my players. It’s another Codesign release I am quite happy with. Would recommend.

1 Like

Scripts are cool and all but support sucks… They just keep hitting you with “It can’t be our script” and NOO Help at all… Cool Scripts I have Multiple but don’t think I will be doing any more business with them anymore… Have a Great Day/Night PPl

1 Like

Hello,
If you took the time to read the latest changelog before updating to the latest version you would see the changes and you would know that the garage does trim plates. But that’s got nothing to do with transferring a vehicle to another garage as you stated.

I bought the script. It is the best what i know

1 Like

Amazing script.
I bought the script and it solved many problems with the key system.
Totally recommend buying this system.

1 Like

Another great script and is very smooth. You’ll have to fiddle with the vehicle-keys a little bit and either remove qb-vehiclekeys on a Qbcore server but I find that the benefits of this far outweigh the cons.

You can give your friends permenant keys to vehicles so that every time you are together you don’t have to keep giving them keys. The garage UI and impounding script are really nice too.

Definitely recommend this as its much better than QBCore. If I had to say one negative, is that it doesn’t support Gangs yet, but I know this is in the works!

1 Like

Help error mysql

Static analysis:

3 errors were found during the analysis.

A comma or closing bracket was expected. (near “(” at position 389)
Unexpected start of statement. (near “model” at position 390)
Unknown declaration type. (near “USING” at position 399)
SQL query: Copy

– IF YOU PLAN TO CHANGE THE NAMES OF THE garage_id’s IN THE CONFIG.LUA, THEN MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE THE DEFAULT garage_id NAME ALSO. CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS vehicles ( name VARCHAR(60) NOT NULL COLLATE ‘utf8mb4_bin’, model VARCHAR(60) NOT NULL COLLATE ‘utf8mb4_bin’, price INT(11) NOT NULL, category VARCHAR(60) NULL DEFAULT NULL COLLATE ‘utf8mb4_bin’ PRIMARY KEY (model) USING BTREE, ) COLLATE=‘utf8mb4_bin’ ENGINE=InnoDB

MySQL Said: Documentation

#1067 - Invalid default value for ‘category’