|PAID] Cayo Perico Bridge V2 | GTA5 - FIVEM

los santos to cayo perico bridge V2!

the bridge v2 is working with the Gas Station v1

its a new design, with 2 styles of tunnel as MLO,
map size its > 90 mb bcs the mountain collusion and its from the game withe some edit, you can see the preview.

I hope you like it,

if you have a custom minimap remove the folder inside stream/minimapbridge, if you want to add the bridge map on your minimap you can watch the tuto i maded for this, or ask any one can do this service for you, if any one can help to add the bridge map on gfx map it will be nice.

** You can customize texture using YTD files

preview:
youtu.be/NE NOORE

Purchase link: for users have already v1 of the bridge you have - 30% on checkout.
ne_noore.tebex.io

for more information or new maps be free to contact us.

Edit minimap → https://youtu.be/mAJsmVeSiJw

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Game Build 2372 or Greater
Support Yes
4 Likes

looks really cool… nice job

1 Like

thank you

your welcome

does bridge V2 still work with Gas Station - v1

1 Like

whats performance on this map?

2 Likes

yes ,

Hey :slight_smile: Whats the different between V1 and V2 to make a defference from 30 $ ?
The Streetlines and the Mountain are visible. Is there anyone more?

Could you say anything about the FPS/Performance and how large this Map is? :wink:

I didnt mentioned it but its a new design, with 2 styles of tunnel as MLO, for customers with V1 you have -30%,
map size its > 90mb bcs the mountain collusion and its from the game withe some edit, you can see the preview.

Rigtig lækkert med en V2 og had det været 2 timer tidligere så had jeg købt V1 :smile: så godt jeg lige skulle købe et andet først men nu har jeg set den video og kan se der er noget radiostation på øen samt er der en bro hvor skibe kan ligge til - men der er ikke noget billede eller video af noget men kunne det tænkes at du vil afslørrer om det kan ske at komme nogen billeder af dette for måske at der er noget liv på øen eller kommer en V3 :slight_smile:

Sorry, but if you can explain using english.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll just go to google and translate for you :slight_smile:

Really nice with a V2 and if it had been 2 hours earlier I would have bought a V1 :smile: well I should have bought another one first but now I have seen the video and can see there is a radio station on the island and there is a bridge where ships can be located - but there is no picture or video of anything, but would it be possible for you to reveal if there might be any pictures of this because maybe there is some life on the island or a V3 is coming

Love it but when you made it you accidentally pulled some textures from the mountains near paleto and grapeseed

Is it also possible to use for single player?

1 Like