[PAID] Car Lift - STANDALONE + Gabz Mlo's Support

giflift

BBV X WORLD | Car Lift - STANDALONE

BBV X WORLD | CAR LIFT - Is a standalone resource that uses custom made props and allows you to easily spawn Car Lifts anywhere in the world using just your config .

Car Lift effortlessly integrates into your existing FiveM server, offering a smooth and reliable performance. The script is designed to be lightweight, ensuring minimal impact on server resources while delivering maximum functionality.

Car Lift supports - OX/QB/BT Target and it also has standalone option. functions are open source so you can add your own target if you are using anything else.

Gabz Mlo Support - config image

BBV X WORLD | CAR LIFT stands out for its simplicity and ease of use. With a straightforward config file, server administrators can define specific locations for car lifts. The script reads the config data, enabling the creation of infinite amount of custom lifts at any desired location within the game world.

HOW TO SETUP :

click if video is dead

ADD AS MANY AS YOU WANT :

click if video is dead

CONFIG FILE | LANG FILE

:rocket: Don’t miss out on the chance to elevate your FiveM server’s experience to new heights :fire:

Car Lift - Escrow - Purchase here => 10.80€

Car Lift - Open Source - Purchase here => 19€

This resource comes with lifetime support.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~450
Requirements No
Support Yes
8 Likes

Working on support for Gabz MLO’s video

3 Likes

nice work

2 Likes

BBV X WORLD | Car Lift | Update

Added Support for Gabz TunerShop / Gabz Bennys
Added Sounds for Stop/Up/Down
Added Stop Option for them.
Fixed issue with BT/QB Target

Do your script support multiple prop/lift models? where it says PropPlatform and PropBase. Can i add more models even some i’ve converted myself. :nerd_face:

Edit: the link for the setup video is dead.

There is only one PropPlatform and PropBase, you can change it from the config with your own, I will update the link asap.

Oops!
We couldn't find your video.

I took the script as is. for the test (change Config.Targets and Target+Framework QB)
Bennis has an Lift
but no interaction window for qb

qb-target interaction has an issue where its lower than it actually is, try using the ‘ST’ version or moving the target higher (adding more range), you can also open a ticket on discord for more help

1 Like

Here is fixed video link. Video

1 Like

BBV X WORLD | CarLift

Fixed issue where Lang file didn’t work on ‘ST’ version,
Fixed issue where cl_open.lua was escrowed.
Updated on keymaster.

How does standalone works? Is it Drawtext3d so checking if your ped is close to any lift?

2 Likes

Drawtext using vectors to calculate how close you are yes.

Great! Thank you!

1 Like

Escrow - Purchase here => 6.50€

It shows 6.5 Eur but actually 9 Eur without tax.

Yes thank you.
Prices should be synced now between the forum and Tebex.

Is it possible to use this in combination with HRS Base Building? Does it have a placable prop?