[PAID] Automatic Translator V

TRANSLATOR V

This premium resource is a great addition to any server, providing a gaming experience with a players of different country. This script can allow you to Translate what you want automatically in FiveM, with database in Json. You can choose your language and translation is automatic.

Usage / Example

Framework Integration - vRP / ESX / Others / All

GameShop GTA are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist you.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Translator V and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Screenshots & video

Take a look at some screenshots of the plugin in action!

Video Presentation

Buy it now !

Other resources :

:red_car:Steering Wheel V
:heart:Character Creation V
:ghost:Among US
:speaking_head:Voice Recognition
Pokemon V

3 Likes

Another Great Release Man :smiley: :yum:

Will be listed again when you use the proper webstore type on Tebex.

Nice Idea

1 Like

So it translates every script on the server or just the personal menu?

It translate all the text you want you just need to add library and add function on output text :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

I want to translate Chinese

I love the idea behind this, but i don’t understand how it works.

Can i use this to translate ANYTHING based on the original text or based on variables? Do i have to adjust the scripts i want to translate? (For instance. If i want esx_ambulance to be both german and english, do i have to make changes to esx_ambulance or only to the translation script?)

how to get support? idk how this scripts work, and ur discord server has reached the maximum of discord channels [500]
I need help! thanks alot

how to get support? idk how this scripts work, and ur discord server has reached the maximum of discord channels [500] - Me too, i buy this script, but dont know how to make it works