[PAID] Auctionall Script

Players can auction their houses, cars, belongings or weapons through this system.

When adding auctions, they set a time, when that time comes, whoever gave the most money will be transferred to the auction and deleted from the person who added it.

Sold auctions are automatically deleted.

You can delete or update the names, times, categories and pictures of the auctions you have added.

For example, you want to buy a vehicle and if someone else gives more money than you, you can see it and you can get ahead by giving more money than him. This creates an in-game competition.

When the auction time is over, you don’t need to do anything, if you win, the auction will be transferred to you automatically and the money will be deducted from you.

Note:It is compatible with all home systems you wish, if you send me the sql of your home system after purchasing it, it will be integrated free of charge.

Preview

Tebex
ESX and QBCORE 40 EURO OPEN SOURCE

| Code is accessible | Yes |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | 1300+ |
| Requirements | No Requirements |
| Support | Yes |

3 Likes

Oww nice

good job mate +rep

nice work, i like it +rep

good job +rep

Thank u bro

The series of the scripts made a whole new opportunities for RP environment. Thx for the great work

1 Like

Thank you bro <3

All our scripts have 40% discount for 4 days. You can reach me privately and buy them almost for free.

+uppp

This looks like grand rp script :thinking:

It may just be similar

i want this

Send me a private message