[PAID] [ANIMATED] Vanilla Unicorn EXTERIOR ONLY - Fiv3Devs

vanilla2

Fiv3Devs presents a new stylish look for the good old Vanilla Unicorn club exterior side!

This map features many new additions to the classic Vanilla building that we all know!

Including:

• New custom animated signs (w/ light animations and custom 3D models)
  • Customized building model with new texture materials
  • 3 stripper display windows with NPC strippers dancing inside (included with the map)
  • A much more clean area around the club, making it less old and dirty
  • New props and ways to enjoy the club even when outside
  • Animated screens with custom animation
  • Working Lods

Be different!

This exterior is compatible with the original interior AND Gabz’s MLO.

TEBEX: Fiv3devs | Vanilla Unicorn [ANIMATED] (tebex.io - 11.4€ + Tebex Tax + Regional Tax)

10 Likes

Does this mess with the interior or not if your for example running gabz interior for VU? or can they both run at the same time

2 Likes

It does NOT mess with the interior. It was originally made with Gabz interior in mind, as it is live on our server but has been adapted for Tebex to run with ANY interior that features a front door AND a back door. So no issues at all with Gabz’s.

1 Like

We have updated the resource, you may download it again!

Changelog:

• Fixed LOD issue on the side of the building
  • Unencrypted script and config
2 Likes

Hello, great map !
I saw the changes you made to be able to remove few things like the lights or the screens. I was wondering if you could also make a version where the custom sign was not animated but static ? (Same for the unicorn logo on the left)

We (me and my staff members) love the look of the unicorn, but we are not fans of these animations.

I hope you’ll take this into consideration. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello ! thanks for the feedback @AvaN0x !
We are sorry to hear that you and your staff don’t like the animations on the signs.
About changing the animations to static, we don’t plan on doing that as this would be considered a custom rework (that we usually accept, but as a commission).
Hope you will stay tuned for our future releases that will happen very soon !

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. No problems, I’ll stay tuned for future releases. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i bought it and paid for it but its not working for me any help?

Can I buy the interior of the room?

1 Like

how disable npc sound in vanilla?