[ PAID ] Andrade-HUD

:star2: Explore Andrade-HUD’s Key Features:

:movie_camera: Check Out the Andrade-HUD in Action:

:link: Join our community for more:

yes VORP-CORE yes RSG-CORE

Resume

:mag: Enhanced Debug Mode: Offers an in-depth debug option for thorough testing, recommended to disable in live environments for better performance.

:globe_with_meridians: Multilingual Support: Provides multiple language options for a tailored gaming experience, ideal for international gamers.

:hammer_and_wrench: Customizable HUD: Allows intuitive in-game HUD adjustments and screen item repositioning for a personalized interface.

:compass: Navigational Aids: Features adaptable minimap and compass settings to suit different player movements, improving exploration.

:heart: Health and Damage: Introduces detailed health management with visual and auditory damage indicators, adding to the game’s realism.

:fire: Survival Elements: Incorporates warmth settings for clothing and temperature effects on health, essential for survival gameplay.

:bathtub: Hygiene Mechanics: Includes cleanliness factors affecting health and attracting flies, adding depth to the survival aspect.

:warning: Health Alerts: Offers configurable health damage notifications, keeping players informed about their condition.

:herb: Environmental Influences: Adjusts health impact based on environmental interactions, enhancing game immersion.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Respawn Mechanics: Sets status parameters like hunger and cleanliness post-respawn, ensuring readiness for action.

:plate_with_cutlery: Resource Management: Controls the depletion rates of food and water, crucial for survival dynamics.

:cold_sweat: Stress Factors: Manages stress levels with corresponding effects, adding a layer of realism to gameplay.

All a server needs is an efficient metabolism system and an attractive HUD for players. This is, without a doubt, the best acquisition for my server.
Andrade offers an easy-to-configure script, impeccable support !! Highly recommend to everyone!
Andrade-HUD :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

1 Like

Thanks! I’m happy you liked!

Update

v2.1.0

• :sparkles: Added checks to prevent animation overlap, enhancing item interaction experience.
  • :arrows_counterclockwise: Improved accuracy in health and hunger status updates for more realistic gameplay.
  • :loudspeaker: Implemented a new notification system for hunger, thirst, stress, and health, providing clearer feedback to players.
  • :thermometer: Adjustments to body temperature system, considering character’s clothing for more accurate simulation.
  • :rocket: Optimizations in HUD and UI management code to reduce resource usage and improve performance.
  • :brain: Improve stress system, where high-intensity actions like shootings and high-speed driving increase the character’s stress level.
  • :performing_arts: Improve of an animation system for item consumption actions.
  • :desktop: Better setup of HUD and notification system for better player immersion.
  • :sparkles: Added new anim “beer” for items of beer.
  • :tools: Fix items dump consumptiom one more unique before finish firts, causing fixed message in screen to finish.

Version 2.2.1 Changelog:

• New system controls added for enhanced customization.
  • Custom color options introduced for all icons.
  • Bug fixes implemented for smoother gameplay.
  • Added Self Wash animation
  • Transition from dirty to clean Animation = "selfWash"
  • Added Self Bandage animation
  • With bandage usage Animation = "selfBandage"
  • Implemented Drunkenness system
  • The more alcoholic drinks consumed, the higher the drunkenness level

The developer is open to suggestions but lacking all other areas. Support was less than desirable, it was a roundabout of show me X screenshots and him telling me I’m doing something wrong while telling me to do all this extra stuff that isn’t in his install docs. I’d skip this for now. Maybe let it come out of beta testing first.

All support was provided, and attended to quickly, it is not in beta status, only new updates and new features that were added were missing simple something and were fixed on the same day.

HUD Update 2.2.3 Release

• Fixing problem with consume foods.

Self :shower: Washing with props

• Enable / Disable
  • Config Props
  • Range of Prompt
  • Time To Washing

Added :beer: Drunk System Settings

• Drunk Level Increase Per Drink
  • Drunk Level Decrease Over Time
  • Decrease Interval In Seconds

HUD Update 2.2.4 Release

• Fix problem name of animation coffee
  • Fix problem prompt with variables with washing
  • Added icon optional of show if PVP is enable or not in your server ( enable or disable it )
1 Like

HUD Update

V3.0.0 is now compatible with

yes VORP-CORE yes RSG-CORE

1 Like

Andrade-HUD

Update v3.0.2

Added

• Config.EnableMapManager: Option to enable/disable map management if another script is responsible for it.
  • Config.HudSettings: Options to customize HUD position (‘top-left’, ‘top-center’, ‘top-right’, ‘bottom-left’, ‘bottom-center’, ‘bottom-right’), opacity, and direction.
  • Config.EnableCoresManager: Option to manage native cores on the screen.
  • New tutorial config file named “Metabolism Config” in the tutorial folder.
  • Improved description and fixes for Intensity and EffectInterval in Config.Stress.
  • Improved HUD performance.
  • New HUD layout