[PAID] Advanced Winch

Perfect! thank you!

Will be buying here in a minute

Updated the script !

:white_check_mark: Commands now use the RegisterKeyMapping native (still configurable, but can now be configured by each user individually)
:white_check_mark: Add whitelist

hahahahahahahah whats that

1 Like

Updated the script :slight_smile:

:white_check_mark: Bugfix control when no rope is selected
:white_check_mark: Better length management (possibility to set a minimum length)
:white_check_mark: Menu strings are now dynamic according to the user control

great rp to come using this! :laughing:

1 Like

v1.4.0

:white_check_mark: Blacklist some entity models
:white_check_mark: Blacklist some entity types (peds, other players, vehicles, objects)

1 Like

v1.4.1

:white_check_mark: Add version check

To celebrate Black Friday, the script will be at -20% until the 26/11 :partying_face: :call_me_hand: !

The promotion will end in two days ! Get your script from our store before it’s too late!

New !
:video_game: :arrow_right: You can now test all of our scripts for free on our FiveM server :arrow_left:

v1.4.2a

:white_check_mark: Bugfix when deleting all ropes and then pressing another keybind

Starting today and ending on the 31st of january is a :heavy_minus_sign::one: :zero: % sale on all of our product ! It’s the occasion to get it !

It‘s possible to make it a item require or add a job restriction?

Hi,

It’s already possible to whitelist some jobs. We support ESX but the whitelist is unencrypted so you can code your own checks

& what is when i don‘t want people to be wrinched? Is it obfuscated to deactivate that?

I‘m just thinking of people which are getting whrinched trough the streets with cars from trolls :sweat_smile:

It’s an option that can be changed in the config

New update !

v1.4.4

:white_check_mark: Optimization (reduce number of events while idle)

1 Like

Starting today and ending on the 10th of July, -:one::zero:% on a large selection of scripts ! Get yours now !

Weird bug. This is affecting tow truck!

If you’re talking about the “Police” rope, you can remove it from the Winch stream folder.
The vehicle is probably using the same rope model that we replace with the police tape