[PAID] Admin Commands with discord Webhook (/setname, /setbirth, /setheight, /givelicense, /fix, /clean) [ESX]

Hi there.
I created a smaller admin command script. These scripts include the following.

Video
Click this

If you dont type ID then
unknown

Requirements

Commands:

• /setname [id] [firstname] [lastname] - Change player name (SuperAdmin)
  • /setbirth [id] [birth] - Change player birthday (example: /setbirth 1 1992-04-05) (SuperAdmin)
  • /setheight [id] [height] - Change player height (example: /setheight 1 180) (SuperAdmin)
  • /givelicense [id] [boat/dmv/drive/drive_bike/drive_truck/weapon] - Give license to player (SuperAdmin)
  • /fix - Fix your car (SuperAdmin, Admin)
  • /clean - Clean your car (SuperAdmin, Admin, Moderator)

Discord webhook:
tebex2

It just 2.11€ (euro)
You can buy here: Tebex

(Sorry for my bad english)

3 Likes

Looks usefull and good price, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Love it good job! Thank you

Hey! :smiley:
Nice release!

Kind regards
TozyHD

1 Like

looks great just baught it :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I bought this but isn’t work with esx 1.2. Could you adapt to esx 1.2 please?

I replied you in private message.

First I was gonna Roast you because of charging For a script like this that just does some mysql Queries. but then i saw the price and i changed my mind. 2 Euro for something like this is very nice :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesnt seem to work with ESX final?
Ingame and in discord no functionality :frowning:

did u verified everything ?

license for use , or any erro ?

Hello. What do you mean? If you think about what was written before you, it is ESX2. It doesn’t work with 0, but it works with the basic esx system and there is nothing wrong, if you do and fail to solve the error, I will refund the money.
(sorry for my bad english)

Hey, I bought the Script, but I cant use any commands. Like the script isn’t there. Sorry for my english, but im german

I bought this. Now this doesn’t work on version 1.2 or higher, could you convert this? Or will someone do this for me? I bought the script months ago.

Contact me pls.

ALERT

It’s not work with 1.2

nice!