[PAID][ADDON][STANDALONE] 36 Custom Nipsey Hussle Addon Tattoos

Have you ever wanted to match tattoos with your favorite rapper? Well with my new series of tattoo packs, you can do just that! This first pack of the series includes 36 Custom addon tattoos based on the real life tattoos that Nipsey Hussle had. These tattoos are addon and will not replace any existing GTA tattoos. These tattoos will only work for male player models.

PREVIEW
Click Here To Watch Preview Video!

BUY THE PACK HERE
Click Here To Buy!

Use Creator Code: RCORE at checkout for 10% off and to help support the amazing creators of the tattoo script!

MORE INFORMATION

This package includes the tattoos only and no scripts. We do not provide support for setting it up with tattoo scripts. This package was generated with Rcore’s Addon Tattoo Resource and comes with a .json config file for that script only. If you use another tattoo script you can easily modify the Rcore json file to your tattoo script. The tattoo names and properties are in the xml file if you would like to edit them .

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 50 (the code is an approximation based on the xml and json files, not sure its necessary to include but just incase)
Requirements Rcore Tattoos (Optional)
Support Yes
2 Likes

Great work as always! I love this idea :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

this be FIRE keep up the Gr8 work…TMC clothing next? :eyes: #LongLiveNip

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t4: and I actually plan on releasing the Crenshaw hat from this video for free later today :grin:

1 Like