[PAID][ADDON] Baby boy - baby ped

If you would like to play a baby character on your server, my peds are perfect for you!
You can buy it on tebex

Price: 20€
My tebex

2 Likes

20 for a sims 4 imported model lmao

5 Likes

what menu do i need to use this pet?

Just wondering who will pay for this when you can easily import it from another game lol

1 Like

only a few hours of work, simple work

e.g. vMenu

20 for imported model from sims 4. I’m sorry, but u an idiot?

2 Likes

Model is free because anyone can make it in sims 4, you only pay for time I spent importing it into the GTA. You can do everything yourself and you don’t have to pay anyone for anything. It is only your choice. If you import any child model that works to gta, write, I will be glad to see how it turned out ^^

1 Like

Kinda rude and not necessary. If you have the capacity to do so, and release it do so, but no need to shit on other people’s work. If you have nothing valid to say or don’t want to pay, ignore the topic. If someone wants to purchase it they will regardless of your piss poor first post and attitude.

I’m highly certain this violates their redistribute terms of service, not alone that it’s direct profiting from a secondary source!

hello i am wondering if anyone knows the kid ped where you can make your own outfit but be a kid if so please let me know where to get it

okay so the only problem is that i cant find it in my ped menu at all

I always use Vmenu or menyoo for this

do you know a car for use for this childs? every car is buggy bc the size

How? How can i import that ? I can’t find any tutorials around and I’d like to create child peds for my server without having to buy them elsewhere.