[P A I D] 1997 KRC Japan Mazda RX7 [Animated lights]

Heres to the first drop by me on cfx! this is the 1997 KRC JAPAN Mazda Rx7 sitting on ADV.1 wheels, full suspension, very detailed rotary motor. this car does stance out more as you lower the car. its also compatible with wheel packs. went ahead and templated it as well so you can go wild making your own custom liveries for her!

Primary paint: bodyshell+livery support
Secondary paint: Interior leather
Wheel paint: wheels+emissivelights

Tuning: taillight RGB halos, rear chassis mount wing.

get this beast right here --------> KRC RX7

showcase vid ------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e8zov1aHn4

this will be the first of many to come! if things take off ill work on a subscription system for the ones that would like that. hope you guys like it! was a fun build has a ton of detail. super fun and fast. really nice handling on this! also if you havent noticed it is RHD and working properly!

3 Likes

WORTH IT!
My guy been telling to get on here. The models, the handling. Fan boy here, but the quality speaks miles

2 Likes

gad damn :+1:

1 Like

30 usd tho?

time is worth more than anything you can sell…money can be gotten over and over again. the 50 hours i spent over all on this def worth more than $30, but only some people know their OWN worth. time is money and my time is VERY valuable. sorry you do not value your own worth or time…

2 Likes

Honestly the quality of work, and time gone into the cars really surpasses alot of other devs.
I can say I can click buy and not have any worries with issues, always the extra mile. If the price upsets you peep his patreon, he got some dope shit there, wheels, trucks and more.

1 Like

What’s the stream size for it?

ytd is a little higher due to liveries. its around 7-8mb without livery

GODz vehicles are always 10/10. Those worried about stream size - you can always optimize/resize the files inside the .ytd’s to make them smaller. You lose a bit of visual quality, but it gets the streaming sizes down.

2 Likes

barely notice the chages tbh ive cut some of vehicles in half to enjoy all the ones i do lol

1 Like

Exact same lol. I do a 50% size reduction on any file over 1mb, cuts the file sizes in 1/4 sometimes. Never noticed any changes really

1 Like