Ox_inventory assistance required please

Hey everyone,

my night just gets worse, my ox_inventory has just broken and I don’t know why, this is my console

could anyone help please?

[ script:ox_inventory] SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:841: An error occurred while calling export setPlayerInventory of resource ox_inventory
[ script:ox_inventory] SCRIPT ERROR: @ox_inventory/modules/inventory/server.lua:125: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘syncInventory’)
[ script:ox_inventory]
[ script:ox_inventory] (nil stack trace)SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:841: An error occurred while calling export setPlayerInventory of resource ox_inventory
[ script:ox_inventory] (nil stack trace)SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:841: An error occurred while calling export setPlayerInventory of resource ox_inventory

Scratch that folks, i found the issue and will speak with the dev of a script to fix this issue, once I have I will post a full report for everyone.

Yo man did you fix it?

I did and now can’t find the text file with what the issue was or anything! :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.