Output errors method using escrow system

Hi, first of all I wanted to say that I love the escrow system you created, very nice and useful tool, good job!

I was wondering if it was possible to see errors paths and lines when using the escrow system for encrypted files.

At the moment, if an error happens for an encrypted file, it doesn’t provide much details about the error

An example:
immagine

There is the description of the error but it doesn’t say where it happens or what file/function is causing it

Is it possible to keep the file encrypted but to know which file and the line of the error? It would be very useful for the developers, so the people who use an encrypted script can provide a more detailed error

It would be very awesome if it was possible to see the error like this:
immagine

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Hello @moderators, is there any news about this? Because I would like to help people when they have similar problems, and most of the times I can’t replicate the bug so without knowing which file and line is causing it, it’s almost impossible to find a fix.

Thank you

This is a good request; it’d definitely be useful if the resource author could debug issues. We’re looking into possible solutions!

1 Like

Thank you very much. I appreciate it :grin:

Good evening @moderators

I don’t like at all to disturb people, I can’t even imagine the amount of work you have to do daily to keep FiveM working

I understand that this may not be a priority at all for FiveM, but it would be very very useful for all developers using the amazing FiveM escrow system

Is there any ETA to have something to debug easier protected resources? Have you got any suggestion that would work better than adding some outputs everywhere, considering that often it’s almost impossible to replicate certain issues?

Thank you very much for your time, I very appreciate it :+1:

Moderators are not project members so you just tagged them for no reason as they will have no information.

@termanator1128 sorry about that I didn’t know it, could you please let me know who can I tag to have informations about the hidden errors issue?

Thank you for answering :+1: