Outdated txadmin

Hi it seems like my txadmin version is outdated. When i try to start it, it shows me this:

[txAdmin:Database] Your players database is on v3, and this txAdmin supports up to v2.
[txAdmin:Database] This means you likely downgraded your txAdmin version. Please update txAdmin.

I downloaded the latest recommend fivem server build (5848) and put it into the artifact/ folder.
What can i do to run it again?

1 Like

If your txData comes from a newer server version, use the ‘latest’ server build.

1 Like

You mean version 6228?

1 Like

Yeah.

I am trying to test some things with a problem I’ve encountered on the current Zap Hosting txAdmin server base, which uses the Linux artifacts 6383, and would like to switch back to the “recommended” txAdmin artifacts 5848 but am being stopped by this error. Is there any way to revert the database, or create a faux copy to run tests on older versions of txAdmin?

I have found that the server artifacts in 6k make the game crash back to back, yet it seems you cant go backward, its tricky cause for me it says my database is v4 and the recommended is 5848 which is v2

I’m testing out 6645 and im going to go down the line until i can be in my server over an hour without crash, and i’ll post what worked here, this is based on updated akbase from menan, to give an idea of my basic server setup, ofcourse this will vary based on what scripts, clothing and cars, but i feel some answers is better than guessing.

If you’re experiencing such an issue, can you try reporting it with as much info as possible to replicate it?

1 Like

I tried the one in 6645 and it doesnt crash as much, its hard to report because they do have like 1000 legacy crash options with not so many answers, you’d have to pray someone understands the one you have, it also seems that as they update the builds it restrains how many clothes and streamable things you can have as well, so figuring which one is the issue is rough but so far the 2 latest does not work, it crashes back to back with different legacy hashes, but the one in mid august 6645 works fine, it wouldnt let me go back to 5848 cause it says my database is v4 and 5848 is v2 and that im downgrading, wasn’t sure exactly what that meant but it stopped the server from starting.

But i definitely will report it with as much as i know, thanks for suggesting, would you happen to know where i should report it, i dont want to post in the wrong place, thanks in advance!