[OUTDATED][Gamemode] RottenV | Zombie Gamemode [Alpha v3.0]

Ok guys I have some questions, to see if you can help me.
First question:

How can I make this mod look in the third person?

Second question:

What lua file do I have to use and what part should I change so that they appear as 20 zombies, and respawn where I pass?

Third question:

Is there any way for zombies to respawn in the middle of a bridge?

I hope someone helps me, thank you very much. If someone helps me this could give great results to people who just want zombies on their server. Thank you

@pongo1231

Ok guys I have some questions, to see if you can help me.
First question:

How can I make this mod look in the third person?

Second question:

What lua file do I have to use and what part should I change so that they appear as 20 zombies, and respawn where I pass?

Third question:

Is there any way for zombies to respawn in the middle of a bridge?

I hope someone helps me, thank you very much. If someone helps me this could give great results to people who just want zombies on their server. Thank you

Hi, you have managed to change the point of view so you can choose between 1 2 3 and 4 camera but what more zombies have an idea, you have discovered something?

Hi, do you know how I can do to change the time? is that every time I enter the server there is a different time and in the script I have since the time this in false but nothing happens can you help me?

Hi guys!, I finally achieve it! He removed the vehicles, the first camera by default and the zombies carry weapons. Now I have my server to do the series of zombies I wanted: And the best thing of all is that I can use all the scripts without errors like my personal map editor the Lazaros_editor the lambdamenu and several more scripts is great! if someone needs help alone and help help greetings guys! if you want I upload a mini video of how I did it: D

1 Like

A tutorial would be awesome :smiley:

Hello ;
I have a little worry why when the vehicle generates a certain place on can not ride in

how do i install this

has any one got mysql working with this?

Just save last position and really thatā€™s not apart rottenv

Any guidance on getting ā€˜normalā€™ AI (cars driving around etc) to work with this mod? When I install it, they donā€™t spawn. Any tips would be great, even just a nod in the right direction.

NVM - SORTED :slight_smile:

@PetuniaServer

But, what do you want to do ? What mod do you want to put? and how important is the mod?

As I have the Mod in, I constantly see a bright white flash that happens anywhere between 5 to 10 seconds apart

Everyone having trouble:

ammm it doesnt work for me ? running on a clear server i get stuck on ā€œinitializing sessionā€

Hello, good night, I would like to know how I can increase the number of zombie spaw I want to do a series and there is not much zombie can help give the credits without videos

I was also blacklisted for ā€œhealth hackingā€ when Iā€™ve been playing normal. Whoā€™s the genius behind this to think that weā€™re cheating? And how do we get unbanned. I donā€™t know who to reach and howā€¦

This is a resource release not a server discussion.

The place to post this is probably on the serverā€™s discord.
(I donā€™t know where to find that)

How i install this mod? help pls ;-;

I just installed this and Iā€™m having the following issues:

1. Very few zombies.
  2. No markers for loot.
  3. No hunger/thirst display

EDIT Looks like this is an updated version: RottenV:R "Basic" Zombie Gamemode