[OUTDATED] esx_firefightermenu | Oxygen-Masks, firefighter helmets and a lot more | German and English

Hello everybody, on search for a firefighter menu for roleplay servers, I didn’t found anything.

So now I created a ESX Menu with all things you will need to have a nice firefighter roleplay.

Features:

• Oxygen Masks
  • Firefighter helmets
  • equip fire extinguisher
  • equip lamps
  • equip axe an a lot more

Needed Scripts:
Progress Bars by chipsahoy
es_extended

Screenshots
Screenshot_442
Screenshot_444
Screenshot_446

Downloads
German Version:
only_feuerwehrmenu.rar (2.6 KB)
only_feuerwehr_stream.rar (954.2 KB)

English Version:
esx_only_feuerwehrmenu_eng.rar (2.6 KB)

W.I.P.:

• some crazy stuff with UI
  • some objects to secure the traffic

Known Problems:

• The helmet is a kind buggy
  • some translation errors

Disclaimer:
The helmet and the oxygen bottle/mask is from Romuald’s Firefighterped which is uploaded as unlocked file.
Thanks to some people who helped me with some code snippets.

Terms:
You’re not allowed to reupload this script.
You’re not allowed to pretend it’s your own work.

4 Likes

Thanks. Any video?

Not yet i think this evening :slight_smile:

Hey nice release and verry usefull! I would recommend you uploading it on Github, so I can fork it and make some changes (add translation files) and give the ability to open it with the F6 ambulancejob menu.

Hello, is a no ESX version available?

There’s no non-ESX Version available because the Spawn Object syntaxes only work in this case with ESX.

rather not to use, so dirt ! this script does not help a vrp or esx server, i know where you dug this out, but if you don’t even have xplayer… scripting, you can forget about ESX or VRP

What about learning english before writing such a text? Maybe it is usefull for someone. @Avitamin88

1 Like

Dear Avitamin88,

please calm down first. I don’t know what your problem is regarding my script, so I’ll ask you to please specify your criticsm in a constructive way, as I think this is a very helpful script for ESX Servers. I think it’s clear that this isn’t a vrp resource of course :wink:. So why do you think the script doesnt’t help any servers?

1 Like

because he is a retardxD

1 Like

Glad you released it eventually, good job mate!

I would like that it is that the job firefighter who can open the menu, how to do?

xplayer script skiller …

I just forgot it ^^
In v2 it will be updatet.

Define xPlayer and set above the ifJustControlPressed xPlayer.job.name == “ambulance” and after the end of ifJustControlPressed also an end

1 Like

klingt dumm aber wie öffne ich das menü haha und muss ich mit dafür was geben?

@FenerheroBTW
taste G Menü
Num8 + Num7 flasche und maske

irgendwie ist das script verbuggt… der Pa wird auf der Brust gespawnt.

Du brauchst auch die beigelegten Objekte. Ich habe die Spawnpositionen auf meine Custom Objects angepasst. (https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/short-url/cV6cWYp8IcZFtPaYnH3d5mHYcho.rar)

ich habe diese genommen, leider immernoch verbuggt. kann man dies umschreiben, um Addon Klamotten für den MP Char. zu verwenden?

@OnlyAlex do you have, or are aware of a similar one for medics/EMS also ?