🍊 Orange Horizons🍊

Orange Horizons is a friendly, semi-serious roleplay server with a dedicated staff and active community!

• Plenty of civ jobs from mining and fishing to running your own business
  • Want to make money alternative ways? Run some drugs, join a gang, or do countless other illegal (or legal!) jobs and activities!
  • Pull off one of our many heists to work your way up in status
  • Become an officer and work your way up the ranks to join one of our many subdivisions
  • We run on QBCore Framework and have a realistic economy with new FiveM Heists with mission objectives and cutscenes with your character!

Actively looking for SAST and Staff

Come on over to Orange Horizons and have some phenomenal RP experiences

Discord: Orange Horizons

3 Likes

Do you guys have any staff positions available for departments? I have been in quite a few staff positions, where the groups had unfortunately shut down. So just thought id ask and see if i could try again.

1 Like

I am sure we can figure something out. Feel free to check out the website for the Discord and current open positions here PADOJRP Website

this is the best server i have ever joined because they are nice and they care about everyone and they make sure stuff is fare they also have some dope cars and they just have a amazing community whoever sees this join you will not regret it i came from a whole bunch of bad servers that made me feel bad but as soon as i joined this one i felt welcomed and needed for once be sure to check the server out #4A-04 J.Western

3 Likes

Our friends and I are newer to this community but have seen leaps and bounds by the development and staff team here. There is constantly new additions between optimization, playable content, and suggestions all being added into the server on a near daily timeframe. The staff team is next to none when it comes to caring for the community and listening to the members. If you want a server that you can call home, and truly feel welcome, either through roleplay or just a good group of people to hang out with, I can only recommend PADOJRP.

1 Like

One of the most wonderful server’s I have ever been in, everyone is so caring, and the staff are so helpful when it come’s to new people on the server, I have only been on the server for about 2 week’s now and I have been treated so well and with so much respect I feel like I’ve known these guy’s forever. 10/10 Would recommend this server

Signed- 7A-03 T. Smith :slight_smile: Ty for such a great server experience Spotty

1 Like

After all of the time, dedication and work this community has put in, I am glad to call this community home. There have been ups and downs but we have all pushed forward and I believe we are starting to achieve something wonderful. Thank you to everyone who has put their time into making what the server is today. I don’t think you could find a better group anywhere.

-Robert Clean 1A-01

1 Like

PADOJRP is returning to the light better than ever!
Come join us in our efforts to make a community like home.
[Discord]

1 Like

Actively looking for SAST and Staff!

SAST is hiring! Apply today [Discord]

1 Like

Looking for a new community to call home? Join up today! Giveaways coming soon! Discord

Looking for a new community to call home? Join up today! Giveaways coming soon! [Discord]