Operational TV/Cinema Script

Hello everyone!
Very exciting to release one of my scripts for the first time. This script was made for people who like low MS/Ticks scripts :wink: and also works with YouTube, SoundCloud, and Live Twitch! Look down there for all features it has!

Picture

Features : -

Ohh, exciting..

# - MS/Ticks are 0.00
# - YouTube
# - Soundcloud
# - Twitch Live Stream
# - Ability to put a random picture: like server logo
# - Ability to put a random gif
# - Able to use more then one screen
# - Permissions
# - YouTube plays 3D Sound
# - Able to change YouTube audio level
# - NUI Tablet Design
# - works with all screen sizes (Render Targets)

Temporary Issues : -
hmm?

# - Twitch/Soundcloud are non-3D audio
# - unable to change audio level for Twitch/Soundcloud

Future Updates? : -

Ohh, let me see'em

# - Better Optimization
# - Run the screen on many other platforms
# - Netflix on tv? sounds awesome right?
# - Change audio level for twitch and soundcloud
# - able to play FiveM inside FiveM Inside the screen (:
# - Last but not least, screen sharing to the TV

Note: When nearby a running screen the MS will be 0.02

The script is fully Standalone, meaning it could work with any framework.

Click here to preview the script

Price : $28 | Buy at Tebex

For more information/Support : Discord

Also let me know what you think about it :wink:

3 Likes

Also let me know what you think about it :wink:

I think it needs preview.

4 Likes

Definitely, sorry about that I totally forgot!
I will be posting a video preview today!

Soo its possible to put it as a feature ( permission ) for youtubers or who ever is streaming in the server so the players can watch the stream live inside the server while playing??

The video should be in the post right now, thank you for letting me know.

That is one of the features going to be added if I see responses on this script. Donā€™t really want to work on something that people wont really like or something like that.

i believe that its gona be something exclusive :heart_eyes: ++ unique feature for streamers too

omw to get the script ++ wish u all the best

1 Like

Appreciate it man, we are more then happy to see you as one of our customers! and we appreciate it!

1 Like

Amazing! Will buy for sure! This screen will be a prop? And will work on any tv?

1 Like

Thank you!!
And the screen you can spawn it from your side, maybe a free released MAP for cinema or house for tv? Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s a lot who released stuff like that.

and how it works basically you need to put the object name in Config and the RenderTarget.
as an Example

Config.Object = "v_ilev_cin_screen" -- Screen Object
Config.Target = "cinscreen" -- Render Target

Did that answer your question? please let me know if you have any other questions also!

1 Like

hows this any diffrent then Hypnonema ?

Perfect mate weā€™ll done!

2 Likes

Good question, Hypnonema is coded well done with C# but the issue with it that it could be done way easier. Also it has big memory leak or ticks/MS. It is also different with the NUI which also could be edited by the customer easily to come up with a new NUI design. Last but not least if I see activity on this script as I said I will be allowing screen sharing on it and many other new options to be more different then any other TV scripts. Maybe drop an idea to do for it and Iā€™ll update it :wink:

Will this work on all TV, Cinema Screens that are default in the game? or do i have to add them and the location cords for it to work?

Hey, it only works with objects that are default in the game. You donā€™t need to set any coords for it to work. It will automatically work on any cinema object from GTA like TV or Cinema, etcā€¦ You can change the object that you will use in the config file.

Is there a spot in the config or code to add custom props? I have a few custom prop tvā€™s i would like this to work for.

1 Like

The TV as for now it only allow 1 object configured to be running as much as there are in the server. doesnā€™t matter how many their are as long as its the configured object.

This weekend I will be updating it for a customer who asked if it is possible to add more screens objects instead of only one. So you should be good about this.

ā€œCustom Propsā€ Iā€™m not sure how these probs or objects are made but check if its possible to make a render target for it. If you can, It will work!

Let me know if that didnā€™t answer your question!