OpenSSL SSL_read: error:1408F119 while trying to join my server

Hello,

I have a server runnning on a VPS with ubuntu (it was previously running on a VPS with windows). After configuring the VPS and the server in order to work with ubuntu, the server starts without any error and connects to the database. However, every player get this error:

Couldn’t load resource monitor: Failed to open packfile: ReadBulk of header failed: Failed to fetch: Failure downloading resource.rpf: OpenSSL SSL_read: error:1408F119:SSL routines:ssl3_get_record:decryption failed or bad record mac, errno 0 - CURL error code 56 (Failure when receiving data from the peer)

I have tried cleaning the FiveM cache and reinstalling FiveM, and I get the same error when I try to join the server.

This is wha the server console says:

Anyone can help or knows the problem? I can give more information if needed.

Thank you.

UPDATE: When I open the exact same server on a windows machine, every player can join, however, when I open the server on my ubuntu VPS, the player has that problem. Certainly the problem is on the VPS configuration. Anyone has a clue? Maybe SSL/TLS configurations, firewall?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.