OpenDoor La Fuente Blanca

allowedtouse = {
"steam:110000104b88dd8",
}

How would I change from Steam ID’s to jobs using esx?

scroll up about halfway to the top of this post, i describe the process.
and define basic code for it.

mikethemadkiwi ty for cool code :smiley:

1 Like

How can I make this open for everyone

Hi there, is there anyway for this to be made for permissions to vrp? ie. that only players with the permissions “lf.b” can acces and open the doors?

in theory the process is exactly the same, defining the vrp job role in the places where you see the code calling esx job roles should be sufficient. i have zero experience with vrp’s methods of handling job roles. but i imagine it’s similar.

I don’t need it for jobs but for a permission.

ive been bashing my head for ages now trying to make esx property work with this. my idea is that someone can buy the property and if its the owner then the door can be unlocked by them.
any one done something like this before? got custom houses i want to use this with

@ossiedk permissions should be simple, check (serverside) that the player has the right permission… ignore the msg sent to the server if they do not.

@Crashrsa you’d need to add a custom property to the esx properties feild, defining it as a property they can buy. then running a check thru esx when they use the doors to see if they own it. and ignore the unlock request if they do not.

sadly i lack the time to write custom code for this, but i hope you understood what needs altered.
good luck!

@junipersky remove the part that asks if the user has the right steam id in the server side of the code. without it, basically anyone can trigger the code.

1 Like

Is this opens also the outside doors for using or only inside?

this opens the front, and side living room doors

Nope…
Tryed not working…

Only Door that is opening is the front door…
Rest of all Doors stay locked and not useable… So only front door you can use now

it have a couple other ymaps i’ve been fiddling with… it’s possible i need to update the uploaded code.
i’ll throw them up and let you all know i’ve updated!

Is this already update to more doors to open?

Do you still by chance have the Life Invader conference and chill zone doors open map still?

works nice thanks

chillzone is not invis- a-walled by default, but i also dont open THOSE doors with this code…
easy enough though you can edit the doors code to open those doors just by unfreezing them. the door type hash is “969847031”

^^ this is the life invader office fix. take thetwo files buried in the archive folders… and just dump them into a “stream” folder of one of your map mods… ( the madrazo one has one, so dump them in there if needed. )
shout if you get stuck with it, and i can see what i can do to make it a pump n dump for you.
my time is limited for hobbies atm, but i can do my best!

many folks have included other doors. currently i have not updated it, although if anyone HAS a newer version of doors, feel free to fork the code and i’ll merge it.