Only British Roleplay

Only British Roleplay.

• whitelisted jobs like police, nhs and fire service with over 100 els vehicles with UK sirens.
• immersive crafting, vehicle parts & more.
• 100s of housing options and buy and place own furniture.
• guildbook, crypto.
• loot bins, player ran city power.
• formula 1, events and giveaways
• custom robberies, art heist, yacht heist, jewelry heist and npc mugging and more.
• cayo perico, custom drugs like labs, plantable cannabis, picking feilds with npc selling.
• over 700 vehicles & trailers.
• gangs, turf & graffiti.
• weapon durability & more.
• over 10 different heists and roberies

Loads of scripts of the likes of rainmad jaksam, rcore, core, quasar, myscripts london studios and more.

Come check us out at.

2 Likes

Great server with an absolutely great community a lot to do around the server with including pd, medics and a great staff team

1 Like

This is single handily the best up and coming British Zombie Rp server with a great community behind it and some of the most respectful Staff and Owners :+1: :+1:

1 Like

great city awesome staff that will take all suggestions you have a great community looking to grow and help out anyone that asks

this server is wicked always something to do always something to do. its has advanced mechanics with make the cars hella fun and also they have heist and able to make money in meny ways come and check this server out and get in on the fun

Loads to do in BZRP. Zombies chasing you, loot off the zombies, Random air drops, Harvesting of materials, MASSIVE crafting system and Mining. You dont ever run out of things to do and i havent even mentioned the oppertunities within PD, NHS and Gangs. Jump in, Join the discord and become part of the Family. DrummerB

Good server lots of things to do the zombies are Sick best city to play in. Many things to do like crafting and building your own base tops off to Mr H and the rest of his crew come join BZRP you wont regret it.

very good zombie server relaxing and chilled passes time and the staff is very helpful

Welcome to BZRP,

Where to start with what you can do obviously Fighting off the Undead :joy: but also looting from zombies, Random air drops, hidden Crates to find for goods, Harvesting of materials, most amazing crafting system, Mining. You dont ever run out of things to do. Not to mentioned the oppertunities within PD, NHS and the lots of fun you can do with in the Gangs. They got Base building and so much more, Jump in, Join the discord and become part of the Family Survivors.

Great server, great city, constantly being updated with more great content, what more could you ask for

I’m loving the set up of the game but it is fucking hard I will say that

Best server I’ve ever played for zombies RP, me and my mate love it playing it together and have a laugh. Server owners are absolute stars and did amazing work on the server

Love this server, recommend this server if you want a enjoyable time.