Onesync!

Hello everyone !

I upgraded my server to OneSync and since then I have had some issues … some esx are not working and others are not working. For example the F9 menu for gangs, no interaction is possible, when I want to search, handcuff … a person indicates that there is no player nearby while I am next to a player and that is the same for the F6 menu when you are a police officer. The problem was that no error appeared in the console and everything was working fine before OneSync was activated! If you have a solution thank you!
Have a good day.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

The problem is that you’re using some ancient scripts that haven’t been updated since 2017!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.