OneSync (policy type onesync) is not allowed for this server, or a transient issue occured

Hello,

I bought my patreon “FiveM Element Club Aurum”. I changed slots in my server to 64, but I always receive the next error message:

OneSync (policy type onesync) is not allowed for this server, or a transient issue occured

I used a different account in patreon website (gmail account) but I changed the email account to the same that Im using cfx.re account.

Any idea how can I fix it?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello any solution?

Yea same issue here. My friend pledged for our server and he also generated the key so that they are done with both the same mail (as for patreon). The colors in our server name work. But if we go above 32 player in the config file, we get that error.

My mystake was that I had different emails…when I changed it I had to wait a few hours until my patreon was ON.

same error! any fixes?

I’ve got the same error.

I checked my keys and there isn’t anything next to them as stated in the Patron sections.
I changed the value from 32 to 64 yesterday for clients and it worked all day yesterday, but today does not.

This needs resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.