[OneSync] Multiple crashs when updating to last artefact

Before continuing, please make sure that your issue/crash has not been filed before on this forum. If it has, please provide additional information in the existing forum topic by filling out the template there.

To provide valuable feedback for OneSync issues or crashes, please fill out the following template as much as possible.

Client

Using canary? No
Windows version: 10

Server

Operating system: Windows Server 2019
Artifact version: 2882
IP address: local hosted
Resources:
ESX - mapmanager - chat - spawnmanager - sessionmanager - fivem - hardcap - scoreboard
System specifications:

Incident

Summary:

Since we’ve updated from 2606 to 2882, every of our players, when we hit more than 40/128 players, in many map locations, game suddenly crash with multiple crash reports. (Mosly like the screen attached).
Expected behavior:
No crashs ?
Actual behavior:
More and more crash when more players connects.
Steps to reproduce:
Maybe update to last artefact version, get some players in your server, and turn around with noclip to Sandy Shore Sheriff Department.
Server/Client? Client game crashs
Error screenshot (if any):
téléchargement
.dmp files/report IDs:
CitizenFX_log_2020-08-25T175627.log (344.5 KB)

Any additional info:

Why are you running b2060? Also, you didn’t even upload (full!) dumps nor provided actual repro steps.

With or without 2060 build, when updating to 2800 or higher, we’re getting more and more crash. Mostly around the spawnpoint 0,0,0 and around Sandy Shores (Hospital and Sheriff), but server needs to have some players connected or connecting (seems like when there’s a bunch of people loading stream files or loading at the connection, all at the same place, it causes FPS drops and game crashes).

I’ll provide dumps after my work today.

Thanks for taking the time to answer

Doesn’t repro at all even on RSM which runs latest server, so repro steps probably include more than that.

When uploading dumps, please upload full dumps, but even those won’t lead to a fix most likely - only a repro would.

1 Like

I’ll try my best to find a more specified repro, even if it is full random when we hit more than 50 players on our server.

We’ve had this game crash issue since updating artifact to artifact from 28.xx to the latest. We do always have to get back on 2606 which is the most stable for us.

I’ll do ASAP and my best to get everything I can for a possible resolution. (Hope so!)

Thank you !

b7b56a45-0e01-457c-8c28-dbd9403673d2.dmp (7.9 MB) CitizenFX_log_2020-08-16T234907.log (365.3 KB)

This is one exemple of a typical crash for every players. One other error :

CitizenFX_log_2020-08-26T143516.log (352.6 KB) df53b591-a912-4ae7-9bc3-82e4fecb16f8.dmp (7.8 MB)

Here is many reportsIDs of different players:
si-e10c2cd97f8b447ca05778d9e231ddb3
si-a3f3c1ed4a3143eeb378561c27fcdc52
si-54abd142501847969b2005168d2ef926

I’ve seen that many crashs leads to this : https://github.com/citizenfx/fivem/blob/master/code/components/gta-core-five/src/GameSkeleton.cpp#L181 - So I removed +onesync_population true, but still.

I’m sorry but I did not found any repro. I’m aware that i’ll be difficult for you to do something without any, but if someone else encountered this and have a solution… I’m out of any solutions rn.

Thanks

any fix?

OneSync Infinity.

So, Infinity fixed your issue? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It did yep

Still getting lots of FiveM crash but not for the same reasons and not that often.

You’re free to share your dumpfiles and screenshots of your crash so we can maybe help you =)

Yeah did Oncesync and still has more crashes than normal

What kind of crashes do you get?

not sure too many though xD Also Onesync is unstable with AI so not much I can do
:frowning:

Stop hijacking others’ topics.